+1/-1 Survivor

Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It made sure you'd stay around and finish high, although the two players with the most hardcore supporters, Vicky all-in for Camo, and Tongo all-in for Cobpyth... I think there was some kind of negative psychological effect to that. People wanted to see those partnerships broken up

I gave Sexy +'s, but I also gave Nope a lot too. My strategy was that I was okay with either of those two winning, rather than putting it all on one horse. I think it worked, bc Nope and Sexy were the final two
I thought you did that to make 2 people happy, and only one mad at the same time. I was going to say something about it in game but didn't.

I also really don't consider this a real survivor. No challenges, no voting, just a popularity contest really.
It's not a real Survivor.... but I do think it was better than that Speed Survivor. No offense, Hit Girl.

Well, you guys are the Bernie Sanders fans.
Was that pointed at me?

I'm a Humphrey Bogart fan, an Orson Welles fan, a Martin Scorsese fan...

I don't call myself a fan of any of the people running for president in the US this election cycle.

I also really don't consider this a real survivor. No challenges, no voting, just a popularity contest really.

Well no kidding its not a real Survivor I think its funny how everyone subcosciously went into "talking to the jury" mode after it ended. Hard coded into our DNA I guess.

Well no kidding its not a real Survivor I think its funny how everyone subcosciously went into "talking to the jury" mode after it ended. Hard coded into our DNA I guess.
This I actually agree with you on. I was kinda surprised, too.

But I liked that. It made it feel like a real Survivor. And since I won this, that felt really good.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
It's not a real Survivor.... but I do think it was better than that Speed Survivor. No offense, Hit Girl.
That one wasn't either. My potential survivor 6 will be. Or it could end up being just like the speed survivor and I would have to scrap the whole damn thing.

But I'd rather play in another one before I host again.

That one wasn't either. My potential survivor 6 will be. Or it could end up being just like the speed survivor and I would have to scrap the whole damn thing.

But I'd rather play in another one before I host again.
Dan said he wanted to, but it would be a month or two so he can finish school

I am not playing in another Survivor.

Reason: TONGO.

This was enough. I won this. Satisfied.

It made sure you'd stay around and finish high, although the two players with the most hardcore supporters, Vicky all-in for Camo, and Tongo all-in for Cobpyth... I think there was some kind of negative psychological effect to that. People wanted to see those partnerships broken up

I gave Sexy +'s, but I also gave Nope a lot too. My strategy was that I was okay with either of those two winning, rather than putting it all on one horse. I think it worked, bc Nope and Sexy were the final two
I thought you did that to make 2 people happy, and only one mad at the same time. I was going to say something about it in game but didn't.
That was part of it, and they were also the two I picked to challenge Camo and Cobpyth. I actually never thought I'd get top 5. I expected to get knocked out before the Top 10. My score was near the lower end pretty much the whole time, always close to being the next one picked off

I am not playing in another Survivor.
Thats a lie, youd do it by helping all your pals like the last one. Theres no way you can handle the pressure to stay in the game and really play Sexy.

Nostromo, in order to be in this, you had to play in a regular Survivor before.

What Survivor game were you in if you remember?

I'm also really, really surprised you came in 5th place. I'm surprised Vicky was 6th.

I was seriously worried in the beginning that Suspect would play hard and try to win this. I guess he didn't care.

Anyways, good win Sexy Celebrity!
I wanted to get some of that chatter in because I thought it was interesting psychology to how the results played out