Upcoming Animated Musicals Hall of Fame

Tools    

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Well so far this is turning out to be one really easy HOF in terms of locating the nominated films. With the exception of South Park, all of the nominated films are in my movie collection.

ETA:

I spoke too soon.
I got rid of that because I realized no one said The Little Mermaid yet

LOL.

Now you've gone and changed it and what I said is true again. Everything but South Park is in my collection.
Teacher's Pet is still pretty good though, check it out

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Teacher's Pet is still pretty good though, check it out

The only movie called Teacher's Pet that I've heard of is an old classic starring Clark Gable and Doris Day. I'll have to look for an animated movie with the same name.

LOL.

Now you've gone and changed it and what I said is true again. Everything but South Park is in my collection.

I think I'm only missing South Park and Charlotte's Web in my personal collection, but I know that I have both of them in the warehouse.

Master of My Domain
I nominate Fantasia.

The only Disney animated film in my 100, and for a good reason. The segments all play together in harmony, even though they're all totally different. The imagery and music are things I can listen and watch all day long.

I was originally planning to nominate South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, but I saw Swan had already nominated it, or Frozen to annoy everyone.

It doesn't have a great rating on IMDB, but that's never stopped me from watching a movie before, so I won't let it stop me now.

Plus it stars both Nathan Lane and Kelsey Grammer, so it should be pretty good.
Don't get your hopes up, last time I saw the movie was when I was very young, and I loved it, it could very easily be a piece of ****

Just out of curiosity, can anyone just start a HoF thread?

There's usually a schedule for the HoFs so we don't have too many of them going on at the same time. There was only supposed to be one Musical HoF, but it got divided into two separate ones, (Live-Action and Animated), at the last minute.

I know that there's a Documentary one scheduled after these, but I'm not sure what's on the schedule after that.

There's usually a schedule for the HoFs so we don't have too many of them going on at the same time. There was only supposed to be one Musical HoF, but it got divided into two separate ones, (Live-Action and Animated), at the last minute.

I know that there's a Documentary one scheduled after these, but I'm not sure what's on the schedule after that.
Do you know where one can find this schedule?

I was originally planning to nominate South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut, but I saw Swan had already nominated it, or Frozen to annoy everyone.
Camo nominated that, not Swan. I let Swan nominate The Nightmare Before Christmas, even though I could've held onto it.

I nominate Fantasia.

The only Disney animated film in my 100, and for a good reason. The segments all play together in harmony, even though they're all totally different. The imagery and music are things I can listen and watch all day long.

I added your nomination to the list in the first post. Swan mentioned that he was hoping that someone would nominate Fantasia, so he'll be happy to see it on the list.

Just to let you know, Swan nominated The Nightmare Before Christmas, and Camo nominated South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut.

So actually I don't have Beauty and the Beast in my collection. I thought I'd picked it up when I bought a bunch of other Disney classics, but apparently not. I do have Fantasia, though.

Don't get your hopes up, last time I saw the movie was when I was very young, and I loved it, it could very easily be a piece of ****

That's okay. I'll watch it with an open mind. I love a lot of "kids movies", so I wouldn't be surprised if I love it.

Do you know where one can find this schedule?

I'd have to go searching for it. I think it's somewhere in the Tournaments section, but Godoggo was keeping it up to date. I don't think it's been bumped at all since she left.

So actually I don't have Beauty and the Beast in my collection. I thought I'd picked it up when I bought a bunch of other Disney classics, but apparently not. I do have Fantasia, though.

I got lucky and found the Diamond Edition of Beauty and the Beast at a garage sale for $1, and it was still brand new.

Master of My Domain
I don't trust someone who sells a good copy of an animated masterpiece for a dollar.