Song Tournament 13

Tools    

SWAN I need your opinion on a scale of 1 to 10

I discovered a 2015 song I'm in love with. I'm gonna nominate it.

It's called RM486 and the artist is the actress Rose McGowan.

You have to watch the video. You're gonna love it.

NOT SAFE FOR WORK (boobs)

SWAN I need your opinion on a scale of 1 to 10

Pretty standard metalcore, it seems. If you're into metalcore, you probs gonna dig it.

I discovered a 2015 song I'm in love with. I'm gonna nominate it.

It's called RM486 and the artist is the actress Rose McGowan:

You have to watch the video. You're gonna love it.
Oh lord...

That would have been in my "Getting to Know You" nominations if I had found it in time.

Oh wait, once it gets going it's not terrible actually. But the beginning is.

Probably, but I think winning with an underdog is the way to feel good about a win. Anybody can win if that's the only goal. Don't we all want to avoid hearing the same stuff over and over? I think the problem with some of yours is that they've been nominated too many times.

Note who won the regular Song Tournaments 1 through 12:

Scorpions
The Rolling Stones
a-ha
The Sweet
Pink Floyd
The Animals
The Doors
Guns N Roses
Urge Overkill
The Beatles
Black Sabbath

WHITE MALE BANDS.

Yes, I know this will sound controversial, but they have to be a white male band. Bands with black men haven't won -- yet, at least. So if Miss Vicky thinks she's gonna win with The Jimi Hendrix Experience, she can guess again. They're all white male bands. I was going to nominate "Do You Love Me" by The Contours, but I realized they're a black band. The closest we've gotten to a black band is Black Sabbath. That's just how it's been.

Before I decided on "Getting to Know You Even More" I almost made it "Banned Bands & Artists 2."

But before I hit the "create thread" button, or whatever it's called, I had a second thought and decided I didn't want to wait an eternity for people to come up with their lists of banned bands.

We could always ban bands here. If Miss Vicky wants to enforce that. People may have to change their noms, but there's time.