Anyone have any sources for Russian films on DVD?

Tools    

I am trying to find a DVD copy of Blueberry Fields Forever (2016: Russia) Artur Beschastny, Aleksey Maslodudov; director Aleksandr Vartanov. 1h 24min. In Russian with English subtitles. Supposedly released here in 2019.

Thanks.

Hello, and thanks for your reply. I have already watched this movie online, which is why I want to buy a DVD copy for my collection. I find most movies these days unworthy of acquisition (it has been over a year since I bought a DVD), but 'Blueberry Fields Forever' is a must-have.

I hope someone here may know of a DVD source. I will not be making the jump to blue-ray, but according to Google there are ways to convert this to DVD, so if absolutely necessary I would buy a blue-ray disc.

Hello, and thanks for your reply. I have already watched this movie online, which is why I want to buy a DVD copy for my collection. I find most movies these days unworthy of acquisition (it has been over a year since I bought a DVD), but 'Blueberry Fields Forever' is a must-have.

I hope someone here may know of a DVD source. I will not be making the jump to blue-ray, but according to Google there are ways to convert this to DVD, so if absolutely necessary I would buy a blue-ray disc.
The Russian part of my family gets everything from these guys: [email protected]. Very good service etc. & they have everything including Ozark Season 4 preorders, but depends where you’re based. “Here” is rather vague.

The Russian part of my family gets everything from these guys: [email protected]. Very good service etc. & they have everything including Ozark Season 4 preorders, but depends where you’re based. “Here” is rather vague.
I am in USA, but I'm able to handle most formats (PAL, SECAM, etc.). I'll give your link a try. Thanks.