Tomato Necromancy

Tools    

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Fox News

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

Did anyone save the Rotten Tomatoes trading card that Evil Heino made for them? He showed up out of the blue on Corrierino and made me one which I can't find, sadly.

Speaking of Heino, I'm probably stating what everyone already knows, but I'm pretty sure all of them were
WARNING: spoilers below
BadLieutenant.

Another poster I miss is max314, who adamantly defended The Matrix and each of their much-hated sequels as if they were the best movies ever made. I'd really like to know his thoughts about the upcoming fourth sequel.

I made this for him because he seemed to show up every time The Matrix came up in a discussion. Thankfully, he loved it:

Did anyone save the Rotten Tomatoes trading card that Evil Heino made for them? He showed up out of the blue on Corrierino and made me one which I can't find, sadly.

Speaking of Heino, I'm probably stating what everyone already knows, but I'm pretty sure all of them were
BadLieutenant.

I had saved my Heino card for years. When I spilled water on my laptop last year, it was the only thing of value I lost.

Was he really BL? I guess that would track

BadLieutenant.

Oh I loved those. I'm sure I have it on my home computer. I meant to dig up some stuff on it last night and forget. I'll try to do it tonight.

I had saved my Heino card for years. When I spilled water on my laptop last year, it was the only thing of value I lost.

Was he really BL? I guess that would track
That's too bad. I'm pretty sure it was BL because the images in my trading card were ones from threads he either made or participated in a lot. Plus, it just sounded like him.

As for Red, what an infuriating fellow. I regret pretty much every interaction I had with him or argument of his that I read because it was like being in quicksand: the longer I stuck around, the angrier I got and the harder it was to escape.

Since Stockwell just passed away...

As for Red, what an infuriating fellow. I regret pretty much every interaction I had with him or argument of his that I read because it was like being in quicksand: the longer I stuck around, the angrier I got and the harder it was to escape.
The one quote that stuck with me was when I said that Snyder's approach was not what I wanted from Superhero movies, to which Red replied that my "deficiencies as a movie watcher were not Snyder's concern". Fair point.

The one quote that stuck with me was when I said that Snyder's approach was not what I wanted from Superhero movies, to which Red replied that my "deficiencies as a movie watcher were not Snyder's concern". Fair point.
Ugh, that reminds me of the "the leads are weak? You're weak" line from Glengarry Glen Ross. I'll forever picture Red as Alec Baldwin from that movie, but he's wearing Superman pajamas.

There was a thread where posters were assigned a superhero. Red stated, "I'm King Kong". I chimed in saying, "I can see that. Big and strong, not too bright and can't get laid".

He never liked me after that.

3 pages in and I still don't know who "phone" was.

I don't think Heino was BL, because I once got in a heady debate with BL over the Kennedy assassination, where he was going very hard in the paint for the then-recent Bugliosi book. Heino appeared to side with the cover-up narrative, citing my points about Jack Ruby. BL claimed to have been so disappointed with Heino for what he considered this lapse of reason. I'm not sure if BL was schizo enough to have done this as a ruse.

Also, I remember Gorb claiming to have met Heino at some point irl, saying that he wasn't an alias of another poster, but someone who was very bright and a "true artist". Or maybe that means that Heino was a Gorb alias. I don't know. I'm not a net shrink.

I'll forever picture Red as Alec Baldwin from that movie, but he's wearing Superman pajamas.
More like Ed Harris in Aquaroos, all bark no bulge.

I think that makes Randy the Alan Arkin role.

Then what about Evil Heino?
I assumed it was just Evil.

I assumed Heino was just a guy doing a shtick. I'm pretty sure I saw him interact with BL plenty of times, and like JJ says, both seemed too well adjusted to pull that off.

(I will say that BL was one of those posters, like Izzy Black and Ergill, whose presence I enjoyed immensely in discussions but, despite them not being condescending or anything, I would hesitate to engage with at length. This was definitely insecurity on my part, but it felt like I was pulling up a little toddler-sized chair to the grownups table anytime I tried to get into a discussion.)

If you want real alias weirdness, did any of you ever stumble into that Dollywood thread in one of the subforums? It was one poster running a few dozen aliases having one long cryptic conversation between them. Creepy ****.

There was a thread where posters were assigned a superhero. Red stated, "I'm King Kong". I chimed in saying, "I can see that. Big and strong, not too bright and can't get laid".

He never liked me after that.

If it makes you feel better, Red disliked anybody who disagreed with him about any movie ever. He did have moments where he could nicely articulate the virtues of things he liked, but his awful personality made those moments short-lived.

I think RT collapsed before the whole toxic fandom discourse started, but exhibit A would be Red. I can only hope he chilled out a little after the forums died.