What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Driving home tonight I was listening to an NPR/BBC clip on Tuareg music. I didn't catch much context, but the tracks that were sampled were just great. I couldn't find the particular broadcast show, but at least YouTube had some search results. I have no idea what these lyrics are saying, but I love the music and the syncopation. I'm kinda blown away of how this reminds me of American blues with the guitar riff and call/recall vocals.

Les Filles de Illighadad - Tende

Junior Kimbrough - I'm Leaving

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

For those of you who also loved Bo Burnham: Inside, the soundtrack is now on Spotify.
Why are those two Jeffrey Bezos songs so funny? I don't know, but just thinking about them makes me laugh.

Good to see some love for these guys, probably my favourite group. Big fan of John foxx' solo work also.

You ready? You look ready.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza