Mofo Bros Top 100: A Raul and Sean Production

→ in
Tools    

I'm not sure how I am with Rear Window atm. I used to really like it and would say it was top 5 Hitch for me (not a Hitch fan as you know) then went off it slightly including one time where I lasted about 20 minutes and just turned it off. Haven't seen it since, but did catch about 15 minutes last year and was OK with it. Maybe one day I'll get back to really liking it? Or, more likely, my dislike of most things 50's, Stewart and Kelly will prevent that.

Nothing wrong with #1 though. A wonderfull film which I've not seen for at least 15 years but if I put on now I'm sure would feel like meeting an old friend and all the warmth and familiarity that brings.

Congrats on (belatedly) finishing your list, raul.

Alright you both finished! Thanks sean and raul for taking the time to post your top 100s...together.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I forgot the opening line.
Just gone through the entire list again, as there have been a few films I've caught up on since it all started (films like Late Spring, Remember the Titans, Mystic River, Ran and In the Mood for Love.) I'm going to keep the lists as a reference as there are several others I haven't seen that I really want to. Thanks for the time and effort in compiling all of these films - I've enjoyed it all the way through. There aren't many films in either one that I've seen and don't like. Many I also love.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)