I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

How do you even incorporate the username thing into your posts?
Unregistered and Unregistered alone knows how to do that. Send them a PM for instructions.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
No, this thread is about Death Proof and I am Death Proof.

You're not Death Proof. I am. And you know nothing of my work.

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

What do you mean, “unfortunately”?! God forbid.
Come to think of it, I'm not sure who he could have played. One of Mr. C's henchmen, a Twin Peaks cop, one of the jerks in the diner in Odessa, Texas or Unregistered's stalker, I guess.

Come to think of it, I'm not sure who he could have played. One of Mr. C's henchmen, a Twin Peaks cop, one of the jerks in the diner in Odessa, Texas or Unregistered's stalker, I guess.
I don’t find him creepy, but I guess so.

I did have a stalker in my life, but he was more of a Mathieu Amalric type.

He would make a passable cop.

Mr C. was amazing.

I did have a stalker in my life, but he was more of a Mathieu Amalric
I had a British guy living in California cyber-stalking me for a couple of years. He was a horrible nuisance who, eventually, stopped.

I had a British guy living in California stalking me for a couple of years. He was a horrible nuisance who, eventually, stopped.
How quaint. Mine was genuinely disturbing, given how I dress and that I am a committed loner. But I think my brothers came to visit around that time, which he must have picked up on. He would hang about near my office and act as if we knew each other, which we didn’t. I had to always have lunch with other people - which was tough! Lots of other unpleasant stuff. One time he even followed me to RCJ, picture that. But I imagine he won’t be the last. Took it in good stride more or less.

How quaint. Mine was genuinely disturbing, given how I dress and that I am a committed loner. But I think my brothers candy to visit around that time, which he must have picked up on. He would hang about my office and act as if we knew each other, which we didn’t. I had to always have lunch with other people - which was tough! Lots of other unpleasant stuff. One time he even followed me to RCJ, picture that. But I imagine he won’t be the last. Took it in good stride more or less.
Edited my post. Meant to say cyber-stalking not stalking per se.

Can someone explain to me what's going on here? And why am I the center of attention?

Can someone explain to me what's going on here? And why am I the center of attention?
It's a trick/joke. It looks like it says your name at the top to you, but it doesn't show your username to anyone else. Everyone sees their own username. It's just for fun.

It's a trick/joke. It looks like it says your name at the top to you, but it doesn't show your username to anyone else. Everyone sees their own username. It's just for fun.
Wait, so everyone saw me while relying to this thread? I can explain...