White on Rice

Tools    

I found this movie tailer and LOL'ed so hard it hurt.

what do you guys think, this guy seems like the asian Steve Carell.

"40-year-old Jimmy is growing up, or at least he's getting older. While mooching the upper bunk of his ten-year-old nephew's bed, he enjoys the never-ending generosity of his sister Aiko, and dodges the wrath of his impatient brother-in-law Tak. He thinks that if only he could get married all his problems would be solved. But when he falls head over heels for Tak's niece things only go from bad to worse"

OK, I have to ask. At what point were you LOL so hard it hurt?

I didn't LOL. In fact, I didn't even L. I kinda S'ed once, but I doubt it was enough of a S to C it on my F.

That said, it does look like one of those gentle little films that can charm you into a good mood and that's always a good thing.

OK, I have to ask. At what point were you LOL so hard it hurt?
When he says his brother in law thinks hes retarded, when he offers the girls matches in the bathroom, when he tells the kid his parents hare figthing but they probably wont get a divorce, when he tells the kid that he will understand gets and ex wife, when he tells the guy he dreamt he killed him. When he says he cant date a woman who is taller than him because it makes him feel small.

Maybe its an asian thing.

When he says his brother in law thinks hes retarded...
I think that was the joke that made me smirk. As to whether it's an Asian thing or not, I couldn't tell you.