LOST...wtf?!

Tools    

A loyal viewer, and have seen all of them. Like Locke, Sawyer, Kate o ho chi mama! , Sun (What a great talent. Real craft.), Ben, and my favorite Ecko who asked to be written off. After the last two seasons I could see why.

Spoilers Ever since they left the island this series has turned to crap. Time skipping?! I thought Gilligans Island was whack, but travelling thru time! There is no bleepin way this was Peter Jacksons vision. What say you?!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
What does Peter Jackson have to do with anything?

I thought Season 3 and the first half of Season 3 were the worst. It's back to greatness now.

Suspect's Reviews

Personally, I thought the latest season (along with the first) was by and far the best. Season 2 was meh, season 3 was the worst (until the season finale) and season 4 was pretty good.

I thought Mr. Echo wasn't all that great. The unshakeable religious guy (who Locke seemed to be becoming ) is just too cliche. And when he was killed off was the epitome of the crappy-ness that the show was becoming. It wasn't entirely the writers fault, Adewale Akinnuoye-Aqbaje (Mr. Echo) wanted off the show entirely at the last minute.

But rumor has it he could be coming back for the final season (Linky for details)
along with my favorite character, Charlie Pace.

I'm almost sad that the show is ending next season, but it seems that now they have a time-frame to work with and aren't just making the story up as they go along anymore, this final season is shaping up to be one of the best

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
There's already a thread dealing with Lost.

- Lost (Possible Spoilers)

Thread closed.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg