Maxim is awful

Tools    

I've been knowing that Maxim is not what it once was for a while now, but this article sorta sums up my opinions of it:

http://thedef.com/?p=906

His comment about Megan Fox is kinda true too lol.

You ready? You look ready.
While I agree Maxim has gone down in quality...that guy's criticism and writing blows. Doesn't say much about the guy when you use s***** writing to complain about s***** writing...
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Never 'read' Maxim (any version) or any of the 'lad's mags', with the exception of the once a year FHM World's Sexiest editions. Even then, I rarely read the mag, but that's not the point I was going to make.

Seeing this, I had a look at the Maxim Hot 100 and, maybe it's just me or maybe it's a cultural thing, but what the hell's with the position of some of these choices? Was this put together by committee? The editor? Women? A lot of them seem to have that 'your sister and her friends talking' "Oh, she's pretty, I wish I looked like her" aura to them, rather than that blokey 'If I tapped that, she wouldn't be able close her legs for a week' vibe. That is to say, "sexy" isn't the first word that springs to mind when I look at them.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I never read any of these lad mags im not really a fan of them at all tbh.

I would have to say Xbox Magazine is the worst magazine of all time - with more than half of it being ads.

Bahaha I would agree completely, half the mag is ads while the other half is xbox fanboy-ism

"this game is on the xbox, so it gets a 10/10!" pretty much sums the reviews up