Could You Survive Your Favorite Flick?

Tools    

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Put yourself in the shoes of your favorite character or one of the main characters of your favorite film. Could you handle the stress they're under or the choices they're faced with? List the movie, the character, and your response.

My favorite character is Marion Ravenwood from Raiders of the Lost Ark, and I personally would like to be in her shoes. I also have the idea that I could survive that movie, not that it would be easy. However, everyone I ask says otherwise.

12 Angry Men
Juror #8

Could I survive his position in the film? Yeah; the movie takes place in a jury deliberation room where twelve men decide the guilt or innocence of an eighteen-year-old accused murderer--there's nothing, really, to survive.

However, could I do what Juror #8 (played by Henry Fonda) did in the movie, which was change the minds of eleven other men to align with my own opinion, using his cleverness, talent with word usage, and finesse?

No, I couldn't. :P

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

&feature=related?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Welcome to the human race...

The driving, I probably couldn't handle. The singing, dancing and playing the harp, however...I could probably do that.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Chief Brody is probably my fave character in my fave film, and if he could survive Jaws when he's afraid of the water, I'd like to think I could survive since I love the water. Of course, I'm not that big of an expert with a gun, but I have won several prizes down through the years for shooting "fake guns", so if push comes to shove, I think I could hit that oxygen tank. Smile, you son of a biatch!

Ripley is my fav character in aliens, could i survive the aliens prob not i'd be in a hidey hole with my hands over my face using the childrens trick of, if i can't see you , then you can't see me . Then hopefully hicks would kill the aliens rescue me then we would live happily ever after

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well said.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't think i could survive being jailed for no apparent reason for several years, sleeping with my daughter or cutting my own tongue out then wiping my memory,

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
My favorite movie is Terminator 2 and I always wanted to be John Connor when I was younger but as ive gotten older I think just being Arnie's Charactor the Terminator.

Ripley is my fav character in aliens, could i survive the aliens prob not i'd be in a hidey hole with my hands over my face using the childrens trick of, if i can't see you , then you can't see me . Then hopefully hicks would kill the aliens rescue me then we would live happily ever after
Ripley's one of my favorite female characters too... but it goes against my nature to hide… and, given the same set of circumstances, I think I would make some of the same choices she did… and get my dance with the Queen B...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...
Ripley's one of my favorite female characters too... but it goes against my nature to hide… and, given the same set of circumstances, I think I would make some of the same choices she did… and get my dance with the Queen B...
How about The Last of the Mohicans?

I get the feeling you could hold your own...

Halloween ~ Michael Myers

I started a hit list Spring of 2008. Yeah, I'd survive, and I'd have a lot of fun, too!

I'd even squeeze in a little time for dating . . .

What? I can be a man!

If I have to choose a female, then yes, I could also survive as Jamie/Laurie. Hell, look how slow he is. Get in a car, and drive far away.

LOL i have one of the worst favorite movies for this thread, id say i would not survive.

It's not in my nature either, people no problem I can look after myself, but big drooling aliens mmm, I'm brave but not delusional. But hey who knows what we are capable of