Finally! A way to get rid of Uwe Boll

Tools    

When someone asks who is the worst director in the world, alot of people would say Uwe Boll is up high on that list- for good reason. Well now we have a way to get rid of him FOREVER!

Ladies and Gentleman, we finally have a chance to rid the cinematic world of a cancer. Uwe Boll, the German director behind such horrid video game adaptations as House of the Dead, BloodRayne, Dungeon Siege and Postal, has recently admitted that he would retire from making movies if enough people want him to stop. When FearNet mentioned to Boll a petition online signed by 18,000 people requesting that he cease making films, Boll responded that “18,000 is not enough to convince me.” So how much would be enough?Indeed, now we have a goal. All we need is 980,000 more signatures on this petition and we can rid the world of future Boll-directed/produced cinematic atrocities. as my friend Scott Weinberg on Cinematical points out, Tunnel Rats, Far Cry, Zombie Massacre and BloodRayne 3 are already in production. So we might not be able to stop those productions. Be we just might have the ability to prevent a BloodRayne 4 or House of the Dead 3. So sign now!
from Slashfilm

I almost feel sorry for the guy, I mean he is doing what he loves and seems generally happy about it. But then I remember the first 10 minutes (all I can make it through) of Bloodrayne and now I have my name on the petition. So I ask all of you, nay, beg all of you to sign that petition

We're just trying to save the world, you can help... Sign here

Well, I'm not going to sign it. Frankly I think this is pretty silly. If Uwe Boll is supposed to be the worst director ever then you people really need to watch more movies. Seriously...

In 24 hours, it went from 42 000 signatures (when I signed) to 110 000 signatures. I don't think I am alone in this. Boll may not be the worst director ever, but the quality of all his movies are garbage and he doesn't get better. That is part of the problem, he constantly makes bad movies, He has like four or five movies in various stages of production and I can almost guarantee that they will be terrible. All of them. Some directors start bad and get better, or some occasionally make a bad movie but or make a bad movie or two and are never heard of again, but boll just keeps on coming... He is like a terminator coming back in time to kill the movie industry. Plus he seems to only make movies based on games and this offends me as a serious gamer because he makes video games look bad because his movie version of it is bad.

/rant

if you don't want to sign it thats you opinion and I can respect that,
but its my opinion that he should be stopped

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I don't think no matter how many "signatures" you get, it will convince him to quit. Why would he?

Chappie doesn't like the real world
if you don't want to sign it thats you opinion and I can respect that,
but its my opinion that he should be stopped
Wouldn't be a lot simpler just to not watch his movies? I just don't understand the reasoning for getting so worked up. I don't know that his awful movies are any worse than any other awful directors awful movies.

Plus he seems to only make movies based on games and this offends me as a serious gamer because he makes video games look bad because his movie version of it is bad.
By all means if you're offended you should start a cause and maybe while you're at it you could lower property taxes and raise the minimum wage...