Mad Max: Fury Road

Tools    

How come no one talks about the upcoming next episode of the road warrior´s saga??

Max Rockatanski will be back and no one gives a damn. Damn!

Patience… Mad Max is a favorite but I haven’t heard too much about 4 yet… anybody else?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I must become Caligari..!
Mad Max IV:Fury Road is its full name

THats about it
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Same here. I only know the title. It is one of my all time favorite series' though. I heard some rumours that Mel dies at the very first of the movie...and that the rest is told as if the Feral Kid was the new Max. I'm not so sure though....

its back on now!

Big Chico's Movie Blog
How come no one talks about the upcoming next episode of the road warrior´s saga??

Max Rockatanski will be back and no one gives a damn. Damn!

Here’s some interesting news from the outback. It seems Mel Gibson’s production company Icon Entertainment will be producing Mad Max 4: Fury Road. Moviehole that is based in Australia is claiming this might mean we will see Mel Gibson make an appearance in the movie. Gibson told The Herald Sun about Mad Max: "Not with me, I don't think, man, I'm a bit old and long in the tooth for that number. You need somebody who can get around a bit quicker."

Mad Max4: Fury Road with star Tom Hardy (Bronson) and Charlize Theron.So far they are the only stars they have been attached to the movie. The projected budget for the movie is $100n million.

In an earlier post it was reported that Mad Max: 4 will start right after the last movie Mad Max: Thunderdome. I’m a huge fan of this series and think for Gibson not to at least make an appearance in the movie would be a HUGE mistake. I wish there was more I could tell you about the movie, but there just is that much info out there yet. Hopefully now that Icon is on board more will come out about the plot of the movie.

Mad Max 4 needs to happen no matter what. I would pefer the movie instead of a cartoon. Even if Mel can’t play Max get somebody else who will Russel Crowe, Hugh Jackman, Robert Downey, etc… The movie is more important than whoever plays in it.

tom hardy was on a Talk show last night and was talking about this hes in process of making this now.

he got asked if mel gibson would make a appearence but he just laughed.

tom hardy talks about mad max around 2 mins 10

I am burdened with glorious purpose
These kind of threads just make me feel OLD!

I loved the Max films and I loved Mel as Max and to think he's too old now, that's just sad. 'Course Mel did actually go mad.

He is so lying in that clip about whether Mel is in it or not. Mel would have to be in it a bit. I don't know this Hardy guy at all and I'm not too fond of his hair! He'd have to change that hair.

If Mel will be in the movie, then why would he have a bit role.. If he is in it, he should be Max.. He is not as old as Harrison Ford was to play Indiana Jones or Arnold in T3.

I think Mel can still play Max.. but I doubt he'd be interested anymore, since he is busy with his new Viking movie..

& I hope this is not true-
I heard some rumours that Mel dies at the very first of the movie...and that the rest is told as if the Feral Kid was the new Max. I'm not so sure though....

Only Max Rocktansky should be Mad Max.

And about Tom Hardy, he was in Bronson, Star Trek: Nemesis (Picard's evil clone), Rock'nRolla.
He is a good actor and he keeps changing hairstyles & his physical structure..... He was really bulked up for Bronson and slim in Rock'nRolla

I think this guy (Johathan Rhys Meyers) physically looks like a good Max candidate.

yeah i can see this.

Abit of News, Mad Max has a start Date.

George Miller’s Mad Max follow-up Fury Road has had a bit of a storied history. The film was originally set to start production in August 2010 with stars Tom Hardy and Charlize Theron, but after massive sets had been built and intense pre-production work was underway, torrential rains flooded the austalian desert that was set to be the film’s backdrop for the duration of the shoot.
Flash forward to this past March, when Miller gave an update on the project saying that they would restart pre-production later this year and commence filming early next year, with the film fully funded and ready to go. Now we have a solid start date, as Hardy revealed to Steve at today’s Warrior press day that the film will begin production next April. He said:
“we’re going to have to find somewhere else to shoot it, but it looks like it’s going in April.”
Hit the jump for more on Mad Max: Fury Road.
While Hardy wasn’t exactly a huge star when he was first cast in Fury Road, it’s safe to say that he’s going to be a ginormous draw for audiences when the film eventually hits thearters. Warrior is picking up some great buzz, and he’s currently filming his role as Bane in Christopher Nolan’s indie drama The Dark Knight Rises.
On the Fury Road front, all seems to be going according to plan. Miller went ahead and made Happy Feet 2 following the delay in production, and last we heard Theron was still attached to the project. Nicholas Hoult (X-Men: First Class) and Riley Kileough, who was just cast in Steven Soderbergh's Magic Mike, were also said to be starring in the film, but their current status is unknown at this point.
Fury Road will be a relaunch of the Mad Max franchise that rocketed Mel Gibson to stardom in 1979. The story takes place in a dystopian future, and Miller has been hard at work designing new vehicles and such for the update.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Miller Working On New "Mad Max" Trilogy?

November 30th 2011

Get ready for three times the Hardy.
Filmmaker George Miller has revealed that the upcoming "Mad Max: Fury Road" could be followed by not one but two possible sequels.
Miller tells the Australian Financial Review that "We started with [Fury Road], but we then started to do a second story and a third. We've written the script for the second and almost finished the third. We never intended to, [but] they were part of the exploration of the characters."
Tom Hardy will step into the shoes of post-apocalyptic drifter Max Rockatansky made famous by Mel Gibson. Shooting on the new 'Max' is now expected to take place in Namibia in April.