R.I.P. Farrah Fawcett

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Farrah Fawcett has passed away from complications with cancer. She was 62. She is probably best known for her role on Charlies Angels.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

My life isn't written very well.
R.I.P Jill...

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

She did a lot of work on television that I've never seen but I do remember Charlies Angels... and thought she did an excellent job in The Burning Bed...

My heart goes out to her family and friends... hopefully one day there will be a cure for cancer.

Rest in Peace...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Misereátur tui Omnípotens Deus

RIP you will be missed

All the best to her friends and family

Never got into this woman or Charlie's Angels but she had a really cool name and she was definitely the sexiest Angel out of the TV show & movies.

R.I.P. Sweet Farrah. A sad day indeed.

I had your poster on my wall for years when I was younger. Not sure if that is creepy or a compliment, but RIP FF.

Rest in Peace.

I grew up lifting weights with my friends in my parent's garage, during the 1970s with this poster where we could see it.
Personally, I liked Kate Jackson better.

I usually stay out of threads like these, but Farah was a proper, global icon, long before the current celebrity culture and the internet could make a dumpy, middle-aged virgin a global sensation, just because she can sing a bit, yet looks like a dumpy, middle-aged virgin.

Farah and Michael Jackson on the same day. A piece of my childhood died today.

R.I.P. Farah.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Knowing she was sick and Ryan said there was nothing more to be done, I wasn't surprised to hear this today. Like honeykid, a piece of my childhood died today.

RIP Farrah. This must have been so hard for her and her family.

I usually stay out of threads like these, but Farah was a proper, global icon, long before the current celebrity culture and the internet could make a dumpy, middle-aged virgin a global sensation, just because she can sing a bit, yet looks like a dumpy, middle-aged virgin.

Farah and Michael Jackson on the same day. A piece of my childhood died today.

R.I.P. Farah.
Well, Farah and Jackson were never part of my childhood. I never watched Charlie's Angels; Farah didn't match my idea of a good-looking woman. I was old enough to consider Jackson's entire career as "kiddie rock." Thought he got credit for moves that Jackie Wilson and James Brown did first and better, and whatever lasting contributions he made to pop, rock, and life in general zipped right past me. But although I was not a fan, I'm sorry to hear of their deaths, because they did have many fans who admired them and family and friends who loved them and who grieve for them. On top of that, I've a more practical reason to regret their deaths: Jackson was 50. Farah was 62. I'm 66. Ask not for whom the bell tolls . . .