Yet another introduction thread

Tools    

Hello, i have been around this site for a couple of days but i have only just now discovered this section and i thought it would be appropriate to introduce myself, i go by cloer im in 19 years old, oh and im a dude if it wasnt clear i have been told my screen name is kinda androgynous LOL. Also English is not my primary language so sorry if sometimes im not exactly clear.

I enjoy all types of movie geanras, depending on my mood, from action and scifi to romance and mystery. I have a partial dislike for horror (any one where the main point is seeing people killed, halloween, friday 13th, saw, hostel, my bloody valentine etc.) but a do enjoy supernatural scary movies like the exorcist, stigmata etc.

Thx

You can see my favorite movies at the top --------------------------------------------------------->

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome cloer, 'tis a pleasure...

The Count of Monty Cristo in your favorite movies, do you mean the newer one or the original screen version?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hello Hello! Welcome to MoFo!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Welcome to the community.

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and Welcome!

Thank you all for the welcome.

And Outbreak i mean the 2002 one with James Caviezel.