I'm such an idiot...

Tools    

Let me begin by saying that one monday night, I lost my wallet with my drivers license, debit card, over 100$ cash, etc.
Over the past 2 days, I've completely torn apart my house looking for it (I knew it had to be in my house, or in my van because I didn't go anywhere else that night). Since I couldn't find it in my house OR my car, I assumed one of my friends who was over monday must have taken it. (luckily, I didn't accuse him, because I know I am an idiot and it was probably just missing). I had to get to school today so I drove to school today without my license (stupid, I know) but after school, I was walking to my car, which was on a hill lower than me... I saw that what looked to be a wallet was on the roof of my van!
I have come to realize how much of an idiot I am, and if I am drunk, or am going drinking, I should leave my wallet behind
I've also come to realize that the marijuana may or may not be having an adverse effect, so as such... I am wothholding from smoking it for the rest of school. It's only a month, so it isn't that long, but I feel I should detox for a time atleast... Starting tomorrow

Now that the Wall O' Text is over, I was wondering if any of you have ever had one of those events that make you think about what an idiot you are at that moment.

I've misplaced my wallet more than once only to find it underneath some clothes, or sitting right out in front of my apartment (having fallen out of a pocket or bag), etc. It's been a long time since I've lost my wallet without finding it, but I've probably "deserved" to lose it 2-3 times.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I loose my walking stick all the time, I come in to my house (or anyones come to think of it) and put it against the wall in the passage or in the corner where im sat at that moment and I frequentlygo to leave and I think what the hell have I left behind??? You know its only one of the most important things I own lol and I always ask my wife where has SHE put it

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
I lost my purse at a Subway food chain while on vacation. I got it back though. To solve this problem I wear cargo pants and shorts!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

You ready? You look ready.
I've never lost my wallet, but I have had one stolen. I was in the middle of a large crowd at a concert and someone took it right off me. Lost almost 100-120 dollars (I don't remember precisely how much), my license, and a gift card or two. Thankfully, I didn't have a debit card at the time.

So now I was about 200 some miles from home with no money and no license. The guy that was with me had enough money to fill my gas tank so we could get home, and I was able to charge room service to my dad's credit card. Of course, I still had the ordeal of driving 200 some miles with no license. Damn, that was one paranoid driving experience.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Never have lost a purse or wallet... I did lose a check book years ago though that had my medical card and a couple of twenties in it...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I stopped losing things when I quit drugs. Seriously. My wife however seems to think its hysterically funny to move things around the house at random, so every time I can't find what I'm looking for, it's her fault...

I loose my walking stick all the time, I come in to my house (or anyones come to think of it) and put it against the wall in the passage or in the corner where im sat at that moment and I frequentlygo to leave and I think what the hell have I left behind??? You know its only one of the most important things I own lol and I always ask my wife where has SHE put it
Grandma?

Originally Posted by martian leader
I lost my purse at a Subway food chain while on vacation. I got it back though.
That's good. Yeah, I doubt many people would wanna keep a lost Puppet Master purse.

I saw that what looked to be a wallet was on the roof of my van!
I have come to realize how much of an idiot I am, and if I am drunk, or am going drinking, I should leave my wallet behind
You should also think about leaving your van behind also. Believe me, a lost wallet could be the least of your problems next time.

You should also think about leaving your van behind also. Believe me, a lost wallet could be the least of your problems next time.

Not to worry mikeython... I am not a COMPLETE idiot, I wasn't driving the van, I was drinking with some friends at my house, and we went to get food from the McDonalds drive-thru (it seems I can't stand to eat that crap unless I've had a few drinks ), we had a D.D. though so it's all good
I do some pretty stupid stuff, but never drive drunk or let anyone else do it either. My uncle lost his life because of a drunk driver just before I was born, and my other uncle had a serious accident because of being impaired behind the wheel about 10 years back.