The rum diaries

Tools    

I heard that they will be making a film based off of the beloved book written by Hunter S. Thompson "The Rum Diaries" Johnny Depp will Be playing the part of Hunter of coarse But i was wondering if anyone knew who else was going to b casted and also if anyone knew any release dates i heard summer of 2007 but obviously not if anyone has any input please post

I haven't heard much on this. I did hear at one point in time that Benicio Del Toro was directing, but that could have just been a rumor.

Based on what I have read, Johnny Depp is the only confirmed actor for the movie. They are still looking for their line-up and they plan to release it in 2009.

yeah but who knows how well thats gunna go they will proly push it back another year or something stupid like that

Based on what I have read, Johnny Depp is the only confirmed actor for the movie. They are still looking for their line-up and they plan to release it in 2009.
that's nice.. i wonder who will be his partner..

The Depp isn't getting any younger, let's keep in mind that HST was only like 22 at the beginning of this particular story. They should probably try to make it as fast as they can.