Stirchley’s Fashion Thread

Tools    

Katy Perry in Rome in a terrific Diane von Fürstenberg jumpsuit. Great value, I think, for $300.

This may be my fave Emmys2019 outfit. Eliza Scanlen (Sharp Objects) in a really pretty dress that perfectly suits her slender figure.

Gwendoline Christie of GOT is usually a bad dresser, but this outfit suits her statuesque figure very well. Her longer hair is very attractive. Emmys 2019.

Chrissy Metz at Emmys2019 getting fatter & fatter & this dress doesn’t help.

Zoe Kazan in a dress that overwhelms her slender figure. Many Emmys outfits like this. Don’t these women have stylists?

Three more Emmys2019 outfits.

Amy Adams in a very nice dress

Frightening.

Great color for Julia Garner’s dress, but the one bare arm thing doesn’t work.

Amal Clooney in a fabulous Burberry outfit. Love it.

Tried to find sunnies like hers when I replaced my old ones this year. Unsuccessful.

Amal Clooney in a fabulous Burberry outfit. Love it.

Tried to find sunnies like hers when I replaced my old ones this year. Unsuccessful.
Quite Sixties-inspired all round.

⬆️ The Sixties are my ultimate fashion/style decade. But ... don’t see Amal’s outfit as Sixties fashion. Would love to see her closets BTW.

That second dress is interesting. I feel like I've seen a similar design on someone else.

That second dress is interesting. I feel like I've seen a similar design on someone else.
Same designer as this one.

Same designer as this one.
It's that linear white pattern I feel like I've seen before, like a design from a Murano glass vase.

Very surprised to see the footwear on Judge Tammy Kent in the Amber Guyger matter. Would never think a judge would have bare legs & flip flops on. She seems like a nice lady, but very unprofessional footwear IMO.

Queen Maxima of the Netherlands on a state visit to India. Gorgeous dress in the 1st photo & a tribute to Indian design. The clutch is gorgeous.

2nd outfit would have been fine without the hat & the shoulder drapery. Many times the Queen needs an editor as she tends to go OTT.

Attractive casual outfit. Her hair is so over-processed that, again, it looks ghastly when she lets it down.

Duchess of Cambridge on a royal visit to Pakistan has been wowing them with her wardrobe.

Duchess of Cambridge on a royal visit to Pakistan has been wowing them with her wardrobe.
She suited these outfits – I liked the blue one best.