What young Actress today, will still have solid work in 30 years?

Tools    

Carey Mulligan will definitely still be knocking around. I think she'll have a similar reputation to Judi Dench and Helen Mirren, massively overrated, and consistently overrated. Each performance garnering great reviews without anything to justify it.
I also think there is a chance the Fannings will be about but it sort of depends on how good their team is at keeping them from drugs or alcohol or prison or anorexia or some other addiction or disease which ruins the majority of child stars.
Portman will be there if she wants to be. Whether she will or not is something only time will tell.

Carey Mulligan will definitely still be knocking around. I think she'll have a similar reputation to Judi Dench and Helen Mirren, massively overrated, and consistently overrated. Each performance garnering great reviews without anything to justify it.
What

Dakota Fanning she has potential to last long in this business

NO WAY. zombieland is my fav movie & he's main character. Gotta support him!!!
But the topic of the thread is "What young Actress today will still have solid work in 30 years?" I'm pretty sure the fact that Eisenberg is male disqualifies him as an actress.

that's what she said...
But the topic of the thread is "What young Actress today will still have solid work in 30 years?" I'm pretty sure the fact that Eisenberg is male disqualifies him as an actress.
LMAO! I am so embarassed!!!!!!! wow im an idiot......

We've gone on holiday by mistake
LMAO! I am so embarassed!!!!!!! wow im an idiot......
LMFAO. Title reading fail.

This one is my bet.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Juno/Scout

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Probably not as good as your Jesse Eisenberg pick though.

There are two many to name. Think there will be a TON of working actresses as the decades go on. The more and more women take over the film industry - in directing, producing, writing, promoting, etc - the more the roles change for women. It's a new age.

here are a few of my top ones:
Emma Stone
Rose Rollins
Anne Hathaway
America Ferrera
Ellen Page

well there are tons of actresses whose names I don't even know

But I guess we will be seeing:

Emma Stone
Emma Watson
Kirsten Stewart
Megan Fox
Anne Hathaway &
Dakota Fanning

even though I would have loved to see the Italian mama Monica Bellucci, she will be too old by then she's already over 40.

Rooney Mara. She's actually really good, can't wait to see her performance in Dragon Tattoo

Sudoku Blackbelt
I went to the first page of this thread and was going to scroll to see if she'd been mentioned.

Heck, she was the first post.

I agree, Rachel McAdams is, I think, one of the very best out there right now.

She has a firm grasp of acting without speaking. That's a gift not all actors have.

Watch the tail end of 'The Family Stone' (2005), and you'll see what I mean. In a span of, maybe 15 seconds, she goes through 3-4 emotions using only subtle changes in her facial expressions.

Another one, I think has the potential to be very good is Annasophia Robb. She's still a kid yet, but I've seen her in a couple things where she was pretty good.

She was also pretty bad in that one movie she was in where she was an alien. But, what can you expect from a movie that stars Duane 'The Rock' Johnson? The film's integrity is already compromised with him in the starring role.

Emma Stone is a good one, completely agree. Also, she may not be "young" but Michelle Williams I see having success in the business for as long as she desires. She looks spectacular in the new Marilyn Monroe film.