What young Actress today, will still have solid work in 30 years?

Tools    

Rachel McAdams

She has proven she can do Romantic/Drama...The Notebook. Comedy..Mean Girls, The Family Stone, Wedding Crashes. Thriller...Red Eye. Adventure/Drama/Comedy...Sherlock Holmes. She's not into the whole "fame, for fames sake".

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Juno would probably bring this up if I didn't, but I think that Ellen Page is going to be a star for years to come as well. I really can't wait to see her in Inception, I think that's going to be a phenominal movie.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
When I read the title Rachel McAdams was the name that jumped to mind straight away but im going to say,

Dakota Fanning

Do 50-60 year old actresses now get many starring roles?.

Meryl Streep and Helen Mirren seem to stay pretty busy still...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Semper Fooey
The only actresses that will be around that long are spectacular actresses that probably picked up at least one Oscar in that time. I doubt Rachel McAdams will be doing that.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
The only actresses that will be around that long are spectacular actresses that probably picked up at least one Oscar in that time. I doubt Rachel McAdams will be doing that.
you really don't think she will ever win an oscar? I think any time she's given the right role in an oscar-contending movie, she will take it home. It's just a matter of time I'm afraid. By 5-10 years she will have one.

The two that I would mention have already been named. Abigail Breslin and Dakota Fanning are both phenomenal actresses and will be for many many years. Carey Mulligan also appears to be a wonderful young talent that could go on to great things.

Disclaimer: What I am about to write should not be held against me in the court of Juno MacGuff..

Ellen Page is a wonderful actress, to be sure, but once she grows some wrinkles and her cuteness wears off a little. Will audiences appreciate her sullen wit. I know of a few people who have describe Ellen Page characters as a Women/Girl who needs a good kick up the backside. Hey! I'm only quoting. I for one was amazed & shocked when I saw Hard Candy. WoW! Is the only word to describe that Movie & Juno, Whip it were all amazing.

I hope you forgive me?

Disclaimer: What I am about to write should not be held against me in the court of Juno MacGuff..

Ellen Page is a wonderful actress, to be sure, but once she grows some wrinkles and her cuteness wears off a little. Will audiences appreciate her sullen wit. I know of a few people who have describe Ellen Page characters as a Women/Girl who needs a good kick up the backside. Hey! I'm only quoting. I for one was amazed & shocked when I saw Hard Candy. WoW! Is the only word to describe that Movie & Juno, Whip it were all amazing.

I hope you forgive me?
You are correct with Ellen. She has that girly look to her at the moment and when that goes she will have to have the ability to transition into those roles of upper 20's 30 year olds. I myself believe she has the talent to do so if the stereotype doesn't get her first.

Semper Fooey
you really don't think she will ever win an oscar? I think any time she's given the right role in an oscar-contending movie, she will take it home. It's just a matter of time I'm afraid. By 5-10 years she will have one.
I never thought Sandra Bullock would get one so all things are possible.

Lindsay Lohan......... Hahahahahahahahahahaha. She is a terrific actress if she ever got her self together. It is sad that she is so messed up that she may not even see 20 to 30 years down the road.

Semper Fooey
Lohan won't get one, but another actress will playing Lohan in the biopic.