I give!

Tools    

Thanks guys, and the date of the 28th, that I bumped up to the 22nd, has now been bumped up to the 20th. Next Tuesday is the earliest I can get. I changed doctors just to bump it up as much as that. I really can't do this anymore. I wish I could go tomorrow, but I'll try not to stress and pout about it. Movies and TV shows are a fun distraction. I'll still have to tend to a bunch of things before then.

Love you Dest', My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I bet you guys wish I'd stop talking so blunt about female issues. Once you've given birth a few times, you run out of reasons to be shy.

Sorry!
amen to that!
Hope everything goes well for you girl, take care of yourself xxx

wow Dest - knew you had the spine issue, but didnt know it was that bad. figured something must be up, b/c i have been popping in, and been like "hmm....where's Dest?" as youre typically always here. praying everything goes well in your treatment over the next few weeks, and youre right - thank God for family!

i dont have to tell you to be strong - we already know you are/ ! hang in there chica.

Keeping the candles burning... and my fingers, eyes, and toes crossed... hugs lady....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You know we're all here for ya. We're a family here at Mofo.

Suspect's Reviews

OK, I just had the other appointment today (ultrasound). I've felt too under the weather to hang out here in between the 2 appointments. No offense, of course. Anyway, one of the causes of enlarged uterus is uterine fibroids, and I was very positive that this was the cause of my problem. Ovarian cysts are another one of the other 4 causes of enlarged uterus. It's usually nothing, so no worries. I have one on my right ovary. They expect it to be gone by next month. This is common, it seems. If by chance it's larger, instead of going poof, they will remove it. Then I suppose they'll test it. It'll be gone, though. Cancer doesn't run in my family.

I kind of lied to my family, but my mother doesn't need to stress over this. A month of stressing, isn't anything she needs. It will end up being for nothing. Good thing no one knows I'm on this board.

I had an Ovarian cyst on my right ovary back when I was in college... hurt like a sum of a you know what...

Take care of yourself and get well... we miss you around here.