Hockey Talk: NHL Thread and stuff

Tools    

Am I the only one who's a big fan of hockey?? I was wondering I will post some big news in this thread Trade and things...

LETS START BY A BIG ONE

BREAKING: ‪#‎CBJ‬ acquire D Seth Jones from the Nashville Predators Hockey Team in exchange for C Ryan Johansen. More details to follow.

This trade just happen a minute ago!

Lifelong Leafs fan here, and boy has it been painful.

I've also played hockey at the highest level in Canada all my life, but quit a year before it was time for my age group to be drafted to the junior teams.

Lifelong Leafs fan here, and boy has it been painful.
hahahaha I know your feeling

I'm a Habs fan and we lost 8 of our 10 last games.....

Leafs have pretty good young players tho! Marner, Nylander, Morgan Rielly, Kasperi Kapanen ,etc.

I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan!

I'm not as big of a hockey fan as I was a couple years ago. Back then I was really into hockey, watching it whenever it was on and looking up all the scores every night and whatnot. I do still watch it from time to time.

Just a random thought: I'd be really surprised if Patrick Kane doesn't get the Hart trophy. He's had a phenomenal season so far.

I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan!

I'm not as big of a hockey fan as I was a couple years ago. Back then I was really into hockey, watching it whenever it was on and looking up all the scores every night and whatnot. I do still watch it from time to time.

Just a random thought: I'd be really surprised if Patrick Kane doesn't get the Hart trophy. He's had a phenomenal season so far.
Patrick Kane as by far the best hand of the NHL! This guy is a just a total beast.

I like Vancouver! I miss Brandon Prust here in Montreal

Just curious, are you guys from Canada? Or are you like me and just randomly picked a Canadian team?

Born and raised in Toronto.
Nice! If I were to follow my local team, it'd be the Capitals. And yeah... that's not happening. I don't have anything against them but I just can't get into them, just like all my other local teams. I'm weird like that...

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I'm an American. I played Right Wing and Defense back in the day for a recreation league.

Nice, Jonathan Quick is one of my favorite players ever. Can't help but like him even though Kings destroyed Nucks quite a few times in the playoffs.

P.K. Subban to Nashville in exchange for Shea Weber.
That's badass. Shea Weber with my habs Top 3 best defenseman in the league.

That's badass. Shea Weber with my habs Top 3 best defenseman in the league.
I think Nashville got the better end of the deal. Both are signed long term, and their cap hits are nearly identical. Subban is a few years younger, which likely means he will remain in his prime longer than Weber with the Canadiens.