What is your best movie villan where they made you really despise them

Tools    

the best villain where you really came to despise them and enjoyed seeing them die or what ever happened to end the villain?

1 bruce dern, watching John wayne die as a kid for the first time traumatized me i still can't watch "the cowboys" even though it is a good movie, john Williams actually did the music score for it.
but this so effected my feelings for the character transferred to the actor bruce dern never want to see a film where he is the good guy i would never buy it.

2. king jeofffry from Game of thrones, i have never seen a bad guy in a film be that cruel just for fun.

1 bruce dern, watching John wayne die as a kid for the first time traumatized me i still can't watch "the cowboys" even though it is a good movie, john Williams actually did the music score for it.
but this so effected my feelings for the character transferred to the actor bruce dern never want to see a film where he is the good guy i would never buy it.
That is a shame but I can understand. I love him in The 'Burbs .

the best villain where you really came to despise them and enjoyed seeing them die or what ever happened to end the villain?
After a few minutes of thinking about it – Tim Roth's Archibald Cunningham in Rob Roy. That's pretty damn satisfying .

Also worth mentioning is Kevin Bacon's Shaw in X-Men: First Class; a more poetic demise you're unlikely to see. Sanchez in Licence to Kill is almost as good.

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Oden in O (2001). Not sure if he counts as the villain, or if we just a victim, but I really despised him as if he were the villain.

The truth is in here
Eye For An Eye - Robert Doob is one of the most hatable characters in cinema history. Everything about him is so unbelievably disgusting that you shudder whenever he talks or creepily approaches someone. Kiefer Sutherland scared me shítless in that movie. Anti-hero Jack Bauer was nowhere to be found.

Gone Girl - You DESPISE this girl, with every single fiber of your body. Amy is evil in a way that I could barely comprehend. Nick wasn't quite an angel himself, but nothing is comparable to the cruel coldhearted nature to Amy.

Downrange - The killer is never seen until the very end, but that doesn't make he/she any less terrifying. Just imagine someone suddenly shooting at you and your friends, and you have nowhere to hide except behind the car. You want this guy DEAD. GONE. To stop killing these poor people! One of my favorite examples of the one-location thriller genre. I didn't like the ending though. The rest of it is great.

Battle Royale - President Snow was made famous by Donald Sutherland's iconic portrayal, but in terms of who's the most evil, Kitano beats him by miles. Sure we see him talking all soft and eating ice cream near the end, but every time before that, he has no semblance of humanity or sympathy for any of his students. Even the most corrupted and evil out of the contestants are still victims of a game forcing people to resort to violence. Kitsano is so intent on making sure the end result of the game is the desired one he sends out a robot to kill more students! He's as sinister as they come.

The Friday The 13th franchise - Basically any kind of non-speaking slasher villain could make it on here, but I'm going with Jason Vorhees. Why? Most slasher killers think an axe in the back is enough. Not Jason! He's having the time of his life, coming up with murders so ridiculous yet horrifying at the same time. A non-speaking killer with a sense of humor (sometimes striking with an object related to a sentence just uttered by a character), Jason couldn't love killing people more. Sure he went through a trauma, but my sympathy doesn't go that far! Even if some of the characters he killed were dicks, and even in the lesser entries of the series, Jason still sticks out as a sadistic monster.

The Hunger Games franchise - Caesar Flickerman. I mentioned Snow before. He's evil for sure, but you can still tell he's a human being. But Caesar represents best what I hate about about a lot of reality shows: capitalizing on people's misery. Caesar doesn't look at any of the contestants as people, they are walking attractions to him. And because of his huge influence, people rarely ever dare stand up to him and call him out on his dehumanizing ways. Johanna Mason (God bless her) is the only one who's upfront about how there's never really an end to the games, that they can just go on and on until there's no one left. But after getting the lecture he so deserves, Caesar stays immune and doesn't change a muscle of his smile. Stanley Tucci is completely unrecognizable in his role, and plays him with a very dark sense of humor.

The Running Man - Damon Killian, another fantastic game host figure. Killian has ruined thousands of lives, not only in the game but also by egging the audience to hate them so much that they'll WANT them to be torn apart. He makes his fans hate other people that they don't even know. It's disturbing, perhaps even more so than in Hunger Games. And he's played by no one other than the real-life gameshow host Richard Dawkins! Dawkins is hilarious as often as he is despicable. As much as the book was changed, Dawkins is perfectly faithful to Killian from the source material, giving him the sinister but comical edge that's needed.

Brimstone: Guy Pearce as The Reverend is one of the most disgusting and vile villains in movie history. Such an easy character to hate. Great film and great performance too.
Guy Pearce does seem to be extremely good at evil characters – I've just seen him in Alien: Covenant and he communicates the vileness of Weyland so well. To me that aged makeup in Prometheus was a total hindrance; this time I could see what he was doing. In fact I felt that there was an aura of evil in Covenant that started with Pearce and that I found pretty disturbing. So that's one thing they arguably got right about it.

On a lighter note, Pearce was a bit camp in The Count of Monte Cristo, strangely so as nobody else in the film seemed to have that approach . I also quite liked him in The Time Machine but the book is so much more peculiar and intriguing than the film and TV adaptations.

I agree Dirk120- no one as hateful and evil as Nurse Ratchet.....

BUT - not technically a villain, not even evil- however for sheer grating on one ' s nerves annoyingness - that whining, thwarting, self pitying and -actually with repeated viewings- it is apparent this snivelking ( and snorting lmao) dweeb is a full blown self indulgent narcissist- F U ( Felix Unger! I wouldn't have stopped throwing things with just a plate of pasta

"Now it's garbage"

Not from a movie but Tobias Menzies's role in the series Outlander is easily the most disturbing character portrayal Ive ever seen. And Ive seen a LOT of disturbing characters. But his rogue sociopathic 'Black Jack' Randall character did such despicable things and was so cruel and twisted that you have the very same reaction as Claire (the protagonist) does at the beginning of the second season which is to recoil in horror from his very appearance. Something about this clearly psychotic character being given free reign during a time of war and him utilizing it in the most horrific and cruel ways possible is truly terrifying. But I give full credit to Menzies on this. Thanks to his wonderful acting, I now cant even look at a smiling press shot of him without feeling a cold chill go down my spine and causing my eyes drop because I can barely stand to look at the man. Now thats acting! Give him all the awards I say! Youve traumatized me so badly just from watching you play a character that I can no longer look at your face. Impressive!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hannibal in the TV show.
Likewise for Joffrey in GOT
Not the villain but Tom cruise in edge of tomorrow

Not from a movie but Tobias Menzies's role in the series Outlander is easily the most disturbing character portrayal Ive ever seen. And Ive seen a LOT of disturbing characters. But his rogue sociopathic 'Black Jack' Randall character did such despicable things and was so cruel and twisted that you have the very same reaction as Claire (the protagonist) does at the beginning of the second season which is to recoil in horror from his very appearance. Something about this clearly psychotic character being given free reign during a time of war and him utilizing it in the most horrific and cruel ways possible is truly terrifying. But I give full credit to Menzies on this. Thanks to his wonderful acting, I now cant even look at a smiling press shot of him without feeling a cold chill go down my spine and causing my eyes drop because I can barely stand to look at the man. Now thats acting! Give him all the awards I say! Youve traumatized me so badly just from watching you play a character that I can no longer look at your face. Impressive!
Although I haven't seen the series I was reading this and Secret Army came to mind. In that Clifford Rose played the Gestapo officer Ludwig Kessler and definitely produced a similar reaction. I think I'm right in saying that the character was based on Klaus Barbie.

This might just do nobody any good.
They really eased up on Nick for the movie but he and Amy deserve each other. It’s such bitter fun! (I like Amy more than Nick tho.)

Hannibal in the TV show.
Surely Mason more than Hannibal. Hell, Jack’s astounding lack of perceptiveness was more frustrating than anything either of them ever did in the show. Beverly was a better detective.

Likewise for Joffrey in GOT
I miss Joffrey.

A great little s**t villain that deserves more recognition: Matsudaira Naritsugu from 13 Assassination. So despicable that half the movie is carnage in the purpose of getting to him.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah Joffrey was so great to watch. So was the villain who took his place - name currently escapes me, Bolton? The 'sausage guy'.

As for Mason, I loved watching both actors.

Also, another name I currently forget, the psychopath in Black sails.

And Ashraf Barhom's Jamal in Tyrant.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
A great little s**t villain that deserves more recognition: Matsudaira Naritsugu from 13 Assassination. So despicable that half the movie is carnage in the purpose of getting to him.

Absolutely agree. This guy was so absolutely confident in his social status and power, without any sense of reflection, humility, or other human characteristics that would normal serve to balance ego. This character actually unnerved me in how sure he was that all of his subjects existed only to serve his wishes, ever how morbid they were. No doubt at all! Right up until his demise, believing that he was above all including pain. No skill. No consideration. No anything but evil, selfish intent.

grrrr!!!!!!

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
I miss Joffrey.
Me too.

As for villains I despised, THIS BITCH:

Harry Potter's Dolores Umbridge.

Haha....that brought back childhood memories.,...the books esp the 5th made me Hate her far more than the movie version....and far more than Voldemort,