33.33%
4 votes
Ready Player One
8.33%
1 votes
I like them equally
12 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I thought Ready Player One was a decent film that had dazzling special-effects and some inspiration, but, mostly, only succeeded at being a good popcorn film. Avengers, on the other-hand, bolstered, what I thought was a strong central antagonist, more inspired characters, and juggled a lot more ambition, in my opinion.

Avengers was the better movie from a plot standpoint, but I can't get over how fascinating it was to watch the environment and special effects of Ready Player One. It certainly won't stand the test of time for years to come, but it was probably the most enjoyable movie of the year so far for me.

Avengers by a mile. I mean listen to that title! Avengers: Infinity War... Whoa. Very masculine sounding, no? Granted I haven't seen either flick (wait... I have seen Ready Player One... i gottta lay off the crack) but that doesn't really matter. With a title like that I don't even need to see it. Ready Player One on the other hand is a dumb title and I think they should have named it The Oasis. Am I right? Having opinions is hard!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Both blockbuster no-brainers for the masses, but I think it's cooler to hate Avengers.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.