do u think Speed (1994) still holds up really well ?

Tools    

i still think that Speed is still better than any action movie coming out these days, 20 years now, still holds up, i've seen it about 50 times maybe, and still u dont get bored of it, the musical score along with the direction, Dennis hopper at his best, one of the best villains in action movie history, have your say.

i still think that Speed is still better than any action movie coming out these days, 20 years now, still holds up, i've seen it about 50 times maybe, and still u dont get bored of it, the musical score along with the direction, Dennis hopper at his best, one of the best villains in action movie history, have your say.
Totally agree with your assessment of Speed...it's a film I NEVER get tired of re-watching and yes, Dennis Hopper is one of the most awesome movie villains ever, right up there with Hans Gruber.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I think speed was better in 1994. MPAA rating of R for speed. And as far as the movie itself goes, yeah.

wanabe movie critique
Now that you've mentioned it, I have to go find that VCD......

The only action films worth watching now are the Fast and Furious films and hopefully a Mad Max sequel.

love your reaction lol
He's banned now mate.

I think Speed was very fun the last time i watched it like 9 years ago. Probably still would be.

Also it should have been called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down"!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
The only action films worth watching now are the Fast and Furious films and hopefully a Mad Max sequel.

Welcome to the human race...
I wouldn't pay any mind to someone who only made a handful of posts and hasn't been on here in at least two years.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I wouldn't pay any mind to someone who only made a handful of posts and hasn't been on here in at least two years.
I havent got a clue who the poster is. I just wanted to post the gif.

The movie I thought was great fun, stands up to rewatches, and I still remember the reaction of a kid (mid teens) I took to see it in Sulawesi who had never been to the cinema before. A memory I will never forget. Just gold.