Film that made you cry

Tools    

4me the 1z that alwayz make me cry are Beaches,Braveheart(When he crys "Freeeedom" in the end it breaks me),an Boys on the side

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace.

"Why George, why?"
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I know this is an old thread, but I'm pretty new to the site, so I thought I'd add mine.

The Cure
Green Mile
Phar Lap
Old Yeller
The Yearling
Frequency
King Kong
Pay it Forward
A.I. Artificial Intelligence

Just about any movie where a child or animal dies

It's cool PP. The mods always prefer you dig up an 'old' thread, rather than start a new one with the same topic.

Okay...thanks...that's what I thought.

Star Wars: Return of the Jedi(when Vader dies, is probably the ONLY time i've ever cried)
but these others made me sad and emotional:
Transformers: the animated movie(optimus prime dying was so sad), braveheart(nearly everything about that was tragic for William, and awful), Gladiator(longing for his family, and his only father figure, Marcus Auerlis murdered-just sad too), and the scene in Alexander, when he is knocked to the ground and just everything goes red and things slow(that made my eyes tear, even tho he wasn't dead at the point yet)
And Lion King.

Banned from Hollywood.
E.T.
The Sea Inside
Spirited Away
Million Dollar Baby
The Elephant Man
The Unbearable Lightness Of Being
Rain Man
Gladiator
Breakfast At Tiffany's
About Schmidt
The Orphanage
The Bridges Of Madison County
A.I.
The wrestler

Oh, and pass me the tissue box as i get ready to watch Ikiru for the 70th time..

E.T.
The Sea Inside
Spirited Away
Million Dollar Baby
The Elephant Man
The Unbearable Lightness Of Being
Rain Man
Gladiator
Breakfast At Tiffany's
About Schmidt
The Orphanage
The Bridges Of Madison County
A.I.
The wrestler

Oh, and pass me the tissue box as i get ready to watch Ikiru for the 70th time..
Quite a few of those ^

Also:

Watership Down - Made me cry as a kid and it still brings a tear to the eye now.

Damn you Art Garfunkel!!!

Anarchist within reason
Man on Fire
Blood Diamond
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Leon
Saving Private Ryan
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
Don't think I've ever cried properly in a movie but movies that have made me tear up have been:

Gladiator
Crash
Titanic
Blood Diamond
The Green Mile
Shawshank Redemption
The Wrestler

I don't mean to come across as all masculine, but very rarely do I cry. Bullet Boy often makes me cry, though.

Never cried, but one that gets me very emotional to the point where if I were a crier I would:

Its a Wonderful Life

Its too beautiful...

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I cry often, and I'm sure I posted in this thread before, but I'll mention Night and Fog for now.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
It may be easier for me to list the movies that don't make me cry. Let's just say that if a movie has an animal in it, especially a dog, I am doomed.

One that I absolutely can't watch is The Plague Dogs. I bawl like a baby.

@Godoggo:

Don't see 'Marley and Me'

Garden of the Finzi-Continis was a movie that made me cry.

Dances With Wolves
Milk
A Perfect World
Casualties Of War
Philadelphia
Schindler's List

And then there's Cars.
Yes, Cars.
You know that last scene of the tie-breaker race?
Gets me every time.
A cartoon movie about cars makes me cry.
It's embarrassing.

Dances With Wolves

The wolf scene in that one gets me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)