Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Tools    

great movies. all parts.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
I myself am a huge fan of good old Potter so I am stoked to see this one also!

Twilight might actually surpass Harry Potter.
I don't think so. I think Twilight is different because it's mostly directed at teenage girls. Harry Potter is something that everyone can enjoy, no matter your age or gender.

I know a lot of adults who have read Twilight and are big fans of the series. Harry Potter the same.

The sales on Twilight are coming close with Harry Potter. Twilight might actually beat Harry Potter.

Gonna try to snag a couple of reserved midnight seats for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on my way home from work today. Early reviews are quite good and I'm pretty excited.

i have my tickets preordered, and some merch. to wear opening night

Well, I procrastinated and the reserved tickets were all sold out. I could've gone with standard admission, but that means I'd have to get to the show an hour early just to get mediocre seats, so I'll get a normal night's sleep instead and catch it Wednesday, most likely.

Seeing it in almost 2 hours, midnight premiere!
Seriously, i have been counting down the seconds since Order of the Phoenix ended and the lights came up. I've been following this movie so loooong, and then with the delay!! So crazily excited now

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
headed to the midnite showing!!! its a tradition with my oldest niece and her mother!!! now if i can just get some rest before then...

psst... 1000 mark on here!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Im looking forward to see this movie, im really exited about it

Congrats em

the FF scene=hilarious

Emma's acting has improved as well, i thought