Upcoming Movies on TV Thread

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
5/2 - 5:59am - MGM

"Killer's Kiss" (one of Kubrick's earliest movies.. I have it on VHS, short and decent)

TCM -- lots of movies about "blondies" in the title.

Was that a documentary about the Soviet hockey team? If so I seen it, well worth watching.
Yes, I have it saved on my DVR and plan on watching it. I'd be very surprised if there are no commercials, especially on the Hockey channel.

Yes, I have it saved on my DVR and plan on watching it. I'd be very surprised if there are no commercials, especially on the Hockey channel.
I seen it on DVD and thought it was pretty good, and....I don't like sports, so that's saying something

It must be Josef von Sternberg day on TCM

at 8pm - The Blue Angel... followed by many more, except a favorite of mine, Ana-ta-Han, but at least that is on YouTube.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's actually Marlene Dietrich Day - she's their star of the month, but he directed all five they're showing. Then tomorrow morning they have a Tod Browning festival [10 films].

5/19

6am - TCM - Riffraff
8am - FXM - Zorba the Greek (7.5/10)

12pm - TCM - The Great Escape (7/10)
3pm - TCM - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (been to long for me to rate)

6/10 - TCM
5pm - Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? (7.5/10)
10pm - All That Heaven Allows (8/10)

(followed by a few of Harold Lloyd and Jean-Paul Belmondo)

(right now on TCM) - It looks like they are purposely playing bad sci-fi movies; an average of about 18% RT scores, which continues up until 2:30am, when they'll be playing "The Mack" which had an 85% score, which is about pimps.

(right now on TCM) - It looks like they are purposely playing bad sci-fi movies; an average of about 18% RT scores, which continues up until 2:30am, when they'll be playing "The Mack" which had an 85% score, which is about pimps.
I'm glad I checked in here. I've got The Mack set to record. I'm a 70's cheapo movie junkie, so it's right up my alley! Thanks, matt.

I'm glad I checked in here. I've got The Mack set to record. I'm a 70's cheapo movie junkie, so it's right up my alley! Thanks, matt.

You're welcome! Let me know how you like it, I might watch it soon, too