Love Scenes

Tools    

has anyone here ever had to do a love scene, specifically married people?
No, I'm not an actor but I can image that for actors/actresses doing love scenes for a movie or TV would be challenging to say the least. I suppose it would depend on how intimate the scene was, how much nudity if any, and in what emotional context the scene took place. Do you have to do a love scene for a movie?

No, I'm not an actor but I can image that for actors/actresses doing love scenes for a movie or TV would be challenging to say the least. I suppose it would depend on how intimate the scene was, how much nudity if any, and in what emotional context the scene took place. Do you have to do a love scene for a movie?
It does sound incredibly challenging, and I'm up for a role that may include one, but I'm not going to hold my breath on getting the part

It does sound incredibly challenging, and I'm up for a role that may include one, but I'm not going to hold my breath on getting the part
Is it a movie or TV? Have you been doing acting long? Are you in anything we might have seen?

It is a low to no budget warehouse film. I have done theater for a few just trying to get any film under my belt for a reel. A beginner to film. But you gotta start somewhere right?!

It is a low to no budget warehouse film. I have done theater for a few just trying to get any film under my belt for a reel. A beginner to film. But you gotta start somewhere right?!
Yup absolutely, an actor has to pay their dues, as they say...I guess that means one can't start at the top, but any work is good work as it might lead to bigger things.

Yup absolutely, an actor has to pay their dues, as they say...I guess that means one can't start at the top, but any work is good work as it might lead to bigger things.
Agreed. Totally.

It is always wise to appreciate the opportunities you get and not let fear stand in the way of progress. lol I sound like a fortune cookie

Good luck! I hope you get it. Keep on pluggin' and let us know!

~Doc

The co.plexing part to me is the balance of being a married woman and how far can you go. It is supposed to be a nude scene so I guess we will see.

I have had to once. It was seriously awkward and very difficult. The other actor and i knew each other as he was pretty close with my husband. Talk about strange! I did hear that was the case in Indecent Proposal with Demi Moore and Woody Harrellson. He was good friends with Bruce Willis who was married to Demi at the time. So it isn't unheard of. Hope it went well for you Makelovereal!

Lol no we are one and the same I got locked out of my account and for SOME reason thought it would be less awkward to just pretend I wasn't the same person, leading to a far more awkward situation in this response here. I am an awkward person and i will show myself to the door

Lol no we are one and the same I got locked out of my account and for SOME reason thought it would be less awkward to just pretend I wasn't the same person, leading to a far more awkward situation in this response here. I am an awkward person and i will show myself to the door
don't leave, hang around.

BTW which photo is the real you? This account or your old account? Or is it neither?