What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Hanging out with BUDDY my kids new 8 week old Rhodesian Ridgeback puppie. We just got him tonight so just trying to make him feel at home. He sat and watched The Kings Speech with me. I think he liked it.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I'm watching a news report by John Pilger from 1976 on how Agriculture was used to destabilize global economies.

Fascinating.

Zap! The Weapon is Food

Signing in for the first time in a while.
Nice to see you are back

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Writing The Survivor. 50 some odd pages down.

Suspect's Reviews

I am half agony, half hope.
I've been sucked into The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. It's a marathon, and I can't look away...

Johann von Goethe

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Eating chinese food, listening to The Decemberists, trying to find a way to see them next week even though I'm broke, and feeling kinda old.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
waiting on a friend to make deep fried oreos.... yummo

edit that...... eating deep fried oreos!!! so sinful but worth every bite

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
My brother-in-law has one of those--his gets crazy if you don't take him out twice a day and let him run and go nuts. Those dogs are FAST!

Hanging out with BUDDY my kids new 8 week old Rhodesian Ridgeback puppie. We just got him tonight so just trying to make him feel at home. He sat and watched The Kings Speech with me. I think he liked it.