Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: DexterRiley

Tools    

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
How fast do you type? Has your speed increased the more time you've spent online?

Do you think spellcheckers have hampered people's ability to spell substantially?

Do you like the idea of direct deposit, or do you prefer the act of depositing/cashing a check yourself?
How fast do you type? Has your speed increased the more time you've spent online?

I've not the first foggiest clue. I took typing wayy back in highschool, used a word processer in college for a couple of years, and then didnt see a keyboard until the Internet was born, and PC's came down in price.
I'm a face down hunt and pecker for the most part.

Do you think spellcheckers have hampered people's ability to spell substantially?

Well, for casual stuff like on a forum, i dont bother with spellcheck. I am aware than i transpose my T's and H's occasionally.

I think overall technology has increased the dumbness of people. Phone numbers are no longer recalled from memory so much as logged into blackberries and such.

Do you like the idea of direct deposit, or do you prefer the act of depositing/cashing a check yourself?

I prefer to receive my cheque along with stub of deductions. and deposit with a teller. My wife has hers direct deposited, and its a pain in the ass when mistakes are made with her deductions to reconcile.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with?

Grab a drink with?

Go to the beach with?

Grab some dinner with?

Break the law with?

Get high with?

Just hang out with?

Go sky diving with?

Travel with?

Start a band with?

Make a movie with?

Listen to old records with?

Cook food with?

Race against?

Play cards with?

Ghost Hunt with?

Suspect's Reviews

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
What is the one thing in the World which you believe that most of us have no knowledge of but that you could enlighten us upon? I'm talking about the number one where most people just have to agree with you....

I am half agony, half hope.
How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?

In your opinion, can a girl really ever have enough shoes?

Favorite book or author?

Have you ever been to an art show?

Johann von Goethe

[quote=TheUsualSuspect;645531]Which Mofo Would You: NO REPEATS

Watch a movie with? Beezlebubs

Grab a drink with?- Tongo

Go to the beach with? Chistine

Grab some dinner with? Yoda

Break the law with? - Fiscal

Get high with? - Sexy Celebrity

Just hang out with? Ustomp

Go sky diving with? Planet News

Travel with? Spudracer

Start a band with? Loner

Make a movie with? Powdered Water

Listen to old records with? Caitlyn

Cook food with? Rauld

Race against? Sedai

Play cards with? Mark F

Ghost Hunt with? Honey Kid

What is the one thing in the World which you believe that most of us have no knowledge of but that you could enlighten us upon? I'm talking about the number one where most people just have to agree with you....
That the USA government, through agencies like the CIA and other private firms have been responsible for the import of illicit narcotics for decades.

Not a few bad apples, not an isolated incident, but rather an ongoing operation.

How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa? I'm not really sure, probably 8 or so.

In your opinion, can a girl really ever have enough shoes? Yes, though that won't prevent more from being bought.

Favorite book or author?

Fiction - Book- To kill a Mockingbird
Author- Elmore Leonard, James Patterson

Non-Fiction- Book- Crossing the Rubicon- Michael Ruppert
Author- Graham Hancock, Chalmers Johnson

Have you ever been to an art show?

I have been to a couple.