Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I had to used a translator!
You're nothing but disappointment.
But that's some diet you've got there!
Ich liebe es, auswärts zu essen
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

If it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointments.
Stay strong, bro. A certain Asian lady had disappointed me lately, and I have to say she was a much greater disappointment than you will ever be, and that says a lot coming from a yellow fever kid like me. Just keep it up, and remember that even if things won't get better, you still gotta try, because they might get better. Trust me, half of my friends have depression (and the other half is disgusting normies), so I know what I'm talking about.
Just be careful about asking for a "doggy bag" when "eating" in Korea!
It took me a while. Good one!

My Chinese teacher for the past couple of minutes. Needless to say, I didn't learn much. BUT I DON'T MIND AT ALL!!!

Yangyang Cheng (I swear I watch her videos for educational purposes!!!)

I really think she likes me

No, Yangyang, why, WHY, OH GOD WHY?!

The truth is in here
Been a while since I posted in this thread.

There's something very special about Mary Scheer. Her kind, cheeky smile along with her irreplacable energy makes her ooze with charm. She's not the first that comes to mind for most people when they think of "female beauty", which is exactly why I picked her.

Even Billy Bob Thornton, Tony Cox and Kathy Bates can't make me watch Bad Santa 2 if Lauren Graham's not in it. One of the most adorably sexy women ever.

JoBeth Williams is always a beauty, but Stir Crazy is the best I've ever seen her look.

Eva Remaeus is not wellknown internationally, but an icon to Swedish TV audiences. A real light bulb of energy, she's not only incredibly cute, but proved to be equally as talented as her male co-stars Brasse Brännström and Magnus Härenstam.

Wow, @honeykid, that is a dynamic trio of beauties! Especially, Anita Kravos!
I agree, Anita Kravos stands out – not familiar with her work though.

Thought I'd give the newer ladies a break and go back to my absolute favourite.

Drew has something in common with Clark Kent... she's almost unrecognizable with a pair of glasses!

Beautiful — I saw her recently in an episode of House and she was very good.