MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - The Playoffs

Tools    

What is the point differential in the closest game of any kind in league history?

I had to share this with you guys because, well, it's freaking awesome. Second year in a row I'm in the finals in my work league, and I'm pretty sure it's the second year in a row that I'm going to win. My opponent has 86.4 points. Probably a good thing I couldn't get into your league this year, for your sake that is. I dare you to let me play next year.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Well, stat corrections are up, and none of them effect the two teams in the finals, so we're clear. Congrats to Fabulous, and to TONGO for putting together a really scary team in the end that, if not for Beckham's suspension, probably takes this thing down. Tough break, but really well played man.

I talked to Fabulous and he's doing some traveling, so it'll be a few weeks until he gets his trophy and we get our picture of him gloating with it. Will keep you updated.

I had to share this with you guys because, well, it's freaking awesome. Second year in a row I'm in the finals in my work league, and I'm pretty sure it's the second year in a row that I'm going to win. My opponent has 86.4 points. Probably a good thing I couldn't get into your league this year, for your sake that is. I dare you to let me play next year.
Hey, there was a spot in the other league but you didn't take it. Why not take our money?

Anyway, being on the unofficial "waiting list" helps the following year, so we'll see what kind of turnover we get. Not too many people drop out of this league.

Yeah Id love to have Harry in the league. He's an old timer Ive had little interaction with so far.

Sorry, been kind of busy lately. Who ended up winning this thing and what DVD do you want?