MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - The Playoffs

Tools    

I think you'll take the win with plenty points to spare, to be honest.
..but Randle could go off huge, and Denver could shut down AJ Green tomorrow, some scary variables. Glad you didnt play Brees or youd have an additional 18 points, and Id be scared, like in terror.

Worrying about Green is reasonable; he's a little banged up, he's got a second string QB (and a large part of his recent production with him came on one huge play), and he's up against Denver, so it wouldn't shock me at all if he only put up a few points. But I'd only be worried if Randle puts up at least 10-12 tonight. Otherwise, even really lackluster totals from Green and Cincy get the job done tomorrow.

Reuben Randle comes up with 15 solid fps for Fabulous, and Stefon Diggs gave me 3.90.

So Fabulous is up 105.36 to my 83.78. I need 21.59 fantasy points from AJ Green and the Bengals tomorrow @Den Theyre projected to get 19.41, so theyll have to surpass their projected.

AJ Green against Denvers D is ridiculous and I cant depend on my Defense to earn since...well, its a Defense and the slots flukey. So damn close...

Yeah, it's a tough one. Fair to call Fabulous a slight favorite now. Both Randle and Jones had 70+ yard TDs. At this point it looks very much like Odell's suspension could end up being the difference.

Definitely winnable, though. Cincy's put up 15 or more in three of their last four games, and if they score about that tomorrow night you won't need more than a few catches from Green. Best of luck.

I might have made the same call as you regarding Brees. It would really have depended on if there was someone as good as Carr at least on waivers I couldve slotted in sunday if Brees didnt play. After all the Plantar talk and doubtful he'll be playing talk NOBODY expected Brees to have a 35 point game. Alas, this is where absentee owners have the advantage.

22 points out with AJ Green & Bengals @ Denver.....so damn close................grasping........clawing.......

Lets play

Yeah, the best argument for playing Brees is that whoever you'd get as a backup for Sunday, while not as good as Carr, might not have been a huge step down from Carr. So the question is whether or not you'd trade the difference between Carr and the next-best option for the chance of playing Brees.

Anyway, TONGO has positively stormed through the playoffs to this point (140+ and the highest score in each of the two weeks), but this one's coming down to the wire.

A system of cells interlinked
Weird that I may get the third place trophy this season. Such a team of underdogs!

It helps that theyre only giving Green single coverage, as Gruden has said over and over and often. His droning doesnt bother me when hes bragging on my guy. Yeah Im feeling damn good right now.

Really, really close. TONGO's down just a point with a quarter left to go; you've gotta think Green gets more than that. But Cincy's defense could go down a bit, too. They can afford to give up a field goal without losing anything, but anything more than that and Green'll need a few more.

....and with CJ Anderson giving Denver their 2nd TD, shaving my Defense total, Fabulous has his 105.36 vs my now 101.98.

11 minutes left in the 4th quarter...

2nd deep throw to AJ Green he couldnt get. This might go into overtime. Why did Denvers D turn it on after the first quarter?! Why?! WHY!!??

Yeah, that's a really big deal. 15 minutes ago I would've bet on you (if forced to pick), now I'd probably bet against you. But I wouldn't have been confident before, and I'm still not confident now. Only takes a couple of decent catches for Green to put you over the top.

He needs 3.5 points, he's only got one player, and there's under 7 minutes left. It wouldn't be at all surprising if you won.

Wouldn't be surprising if he did, either, but time's running out.

Yeah, I was just gonna say: if the Cincy D can add a point or two, that makes Green's job way easier. Just needs one good catch, really.

Very good chance we end up having to wait another day or so if the final total is close enough for a stat correction to change the outcome.