MoFo Fantasy Football 2015 - Week 6

Tools    

He won't continue at the rate he's been going, nor will your perfect record

Predicting a player won't score 30 points a game, and that someone won't win all the rest of their games, seem obvious enough not to qualify as spoilers. Or even noteworthy predictions.

Freeman with 30+ points again.
God I am kicking myself. I had a chance for a package deal with Odell Beckham for Freeman with other people involved on both sides. It was a couple weeks ago and I thought Freeman had a fluky performance and would share carries with the rookie. Kid keeps putting up points at an insane clip. Top tier RBs are damn hard to find. Oh well.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Anyways. I came here for a purpose. I've been in the same Fantasy League going on 10 years now. We take this stuff way to serious. The last 7 years we have done destination drafts. Clearwater, New Orleans, Bahamas, The Keys to name a few. Anyways my buddies and I set up a site for our league. Get some fantasy advice, follow along with our league etc. Still in the early stages but hoping it takes off so I can quit life haha. If you guys want to visit it, we are having some fun with it. I even have a weekly article going, Kisses of Death. Poke around if you enjoy some fantasy, tell me what you think!

www.thennfl.com

I have Freeman in the Jungle and he's gotten me to 4-1 so far. Sure reality says he'll decline, but 2,000 yard seasons have been had before. yanevahknow...

Tailgating at the Buffalo-Cincy game and it's flippin snowing. Getting the full Buffalo experience today.

A system of cells interlinked
Lisa is wondering what sort of trophy she will get if she doesn't win a single game all season.