The South Park thread

Tools    

aw man that episode was HILariousss

almost want to make :41-:47 an animated avatar lol

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Does anyone have a favorite episode?

I love the one where Stans sister is babysitting Cartman and invites her boyfriend over. The cat in heat is hilarious!!!
I've been going back watching a lot of episodes since they are now on Netflix on instant viewing.

I really enjoy "The Losing Edge" episode because I played in Little League as a child and can relate to the insane parents thing and the boredom that is playing baseball.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

You guys ready to let the dogs out?
My favourite episodes have been Scott Tennorman Must Die (Cartman is one evil bastard), Make Love Not Warcraft and I love Fish Sticks from the new season.

Manolo, Shoot That Piece Of Sh*t!
Love it, latest episodes from season 13 were awesome, fishticks, fatbeard, margaritaville, awesome episodes.

Spikez's DVD Collection

Last Movie Seen: The Breakfast Club

Does anyone have a favorite episode?

I love the one where Stans sister is babysitting Cartman and invites her boyfriend over. The cat in heat is hilarious!!!
I think I probably have two episodes.

Scott Tennerman Must Die is absolutely classic and it is the definitive Cartman episode.

I do have a soft spot in my heart for the episode where the kids are playing little league and want to lose. I believe it's called The Losing Edge. I can relate because little league was so boring and baseball is probably the most uninvolving sport which is why so many not athlete kids play it.

I've been going back watching a lot of episodes since they are now on Netflix on instant viewing.

I really enjoy "The Losing Edge" episode because I played in Little League as a child and can relate to the insane parents thing and the boredom that is playing baseball.
Ha! Yep. I just now read this!

"RANDY your Balls!"
"I know smoking pot in front of a cop right"
"No I mean your actual Balls, there huge"

Such a goofy episode. Better than most alternatives, but pretty average by South Park's high standards, I think. Liked the Cartman/KFC/drug angle and think it should've been the A-story.

I'll say the same for "The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs." They seemed to be circling around a nice message there -- that they just do gross stuff and people keep trying to read things into it that aren't there -- but didn't really drive it home the way they do.

The opener, however -- the sex addiction/alien-wizard one -- was quite good.