Best Sex Scene

Tools    

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by dhagar
Irréversible definitely had one of the most explicit rape scenes in it. You really do feel uncomfortable watching that one.
Truer words were never spoken. At one point in the scene, somebody steps into the alley about thirty or forty yards back from the camera and just stands there, watches, and then walks off.

As upsetting as the scene is to watch, you've got to give it to everybody involved for doing it. It caused a big uproar at Cannes, as some of the judges threatened to quit if the film was allowed in; but one or two judges threatened to quit if it wasn't allowed in.

Screamingly Innocent...

Cruel Intentions
Monster's Ball
The Secretary
Vanilla Sky
All Over The Guy
100 Girls
Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Last American Virgin

my life was complete after i watched this scene.
the 3some in clockwork orange wouldve been good in normal speed.

Chalk Full of Vitamin B
I like Heather Graham as roller girl in Boogie Nights, she approaches sex so casually. One disturbing sex scene (for me anyways) was Shannon Sossamon losing her virginity in Rules of Attraction

Originally Posted by Nikki
HELL YEAH......!!!!!
besides this movie stuff, maybe we can hook up! A/S/L?

Wow, and i tought romance was dead.

Eyes Wide Shut. Nicole Kidman is one sexy woman!
"What you have lost will not be returned to you. It will always be lost. You're left with only your scars to mark the void. All you can choose to do is go on or not. But if you go on, it's knowing you carry your scars with you." -Charles Frazier

"I would kill someone in front of their own mama for a ten speed. And if anyone testifies against me I'll gouge their eyes out."

It doesn't have a lot of sex appeal for me, but I love the sex scene in American Beauty with Annette Bening and Peter Gallagher.

A system of cells interlinked
Diane and Rita - Mulholland Drive - Really, I think it's the music with this one. Badalamenti's "Love Theme" is such a haunting piece. As for Rita's piece......

21 grams-sean penn and naomi watts

Originally Posted by DrenaiWarrior
ok, i'm gonna go against the showgirls theory of being the worst to introduce the worst love scene ever (at least in my opinion)

The Doom Generation - threesome scene at the end with Rose McGowen

and to make matters worse one of the guys gets castrated with a pair of sheers like 4 minutes later (i was holding my genitals for a week in pain after that )
hehe, I would say the sex scene where X stands at the door and watches McGowan and Jordan then later cleans up his own mess is worst than the threesome

Although, basically any Araki film is going to have some of the worst sex scenes in the history of mankind.

Jack Nicholson & Jessica Lange in the postmman allways rings twice and the lezs in caligula

Movie Posters For Sale!
Desperado had a great one...

But when people talk about MONSTERS BALL...here's the problem. If you were to watch a clip of it (JUST the sex scene), then you might think it's hot as hell...but if you're actually watching the movie from the beginning, it's VERY depressing. Kinda takes all the fun outta watchin' Ms. Berry.

Well I'd like to see a sex seen between Christina Ricci and Thora Birch Yum! but thats just my fantasy

Monsters ball had a great seen with holly and billy but there were a few seens in unfaithful even though the movie itself was kind of crap some of the seens had me doing the girly sighs like hell I wish that were me.

Pirates of The Carribean

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
Originally Posted by Private Joker
hot shots part dueax. DEFINATELY. did i spell dueax right?
nope its deux

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
the best sex scene has got to be from hellraiser 3 in the nightclub thats a sex scene

one i would love to see happen is a lesbien scene with bryce dallas howard, maggie gyllenhaal and meghan ory

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
Originally Posted by I Got Game
One disturbing sex scene (for me anyways) was Shannon Sossamon losing her virginity in Rules of Attraction
Right on.......one very disturbing sex scene.

history *is* moralizing
i guess losing one's virginity is always disturbing...

and remember that scene with Biggs and the friend and the dog? now that's hot, dudes!
(ok, i'm a perverse)