Taskmaster

Tools    

The return of the greatest show in the history of the universe in imminent. The lineup.

Iain Stirling, Joe Thomas, Lou Sanders, Paul Sinha and Sian Gibson.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

The return of the greatest show in the history of the universe in imminent. The lineup.

Iain Stirling, Joe Thomas, Lou Sanders, Paul Sinha and Sian Gibson.
Yam, I can't find any reference to it online. Does the show have a different name? Or is it to be premiered in another country besides the U.S.?

I remember the original series from the '50s. It was very popular.

~Doc

@GulfportDocIt's a celebrity comedy panel show in the UK. There are other versions in other countries (there has been a US version but I don't know that it was all that successful) but it does depend on the line up and the chemistry between Greg Davies (The Taskmaster) and Alex Horne (his 'assistant' and creator of the show) is a huge part of the show for many of its fans.

I don't care for the line up for this series, but the brand of Taskmaster is enough to still have me excited for tonight. I just want it to be better than series 6, which was the only poor series IMO.

@GulfportDocIt's a celebrity comedy panel show in the UK. There are other versions in other countries (there has been a US version but I don't know that it was all that successful) but it does depend on the line up and the chemistry between Greg Davies (The Taskmaster) and Alex Horne (his 'assistant' and creator of the show) is a huge part of the show for many of its fans.

I don't care for the line up for this series, but the brand of Taskmaster is enough to still have me excited for tonight. I just want it to be better than series 6, which was the only poor series IMO.
Thanks, HK. Looks like the U.S. version attempt fizzled out. So the U.K. version must be better done (or has a better host).

Your avatar is mesmerizing. Maybe it's because I'm a chiropractor. Her neck extension and rotation is actually good for the spine...

~Doc