Admire a Favorite Film of the Above Member

Tools    

Welcome to the human race...
McCabe and Mrs. Miller is a well-shot revisionist Western and easily one of my favourites.

Iro.. "Indiana Jones" and "Blade Runner" are good films.. I remember when they came out at the theatre.... I have no issues re-watching them for fun.

Jaws is a great horror movie, that is often debated on whether it is horror, or suspense. I personally love this film, and classify it as a horror/killer creature feature. I choose this genre, mainly because of the power and drive this one shark has, for killing any human it comes across.

On a side note: They played the amazing theme song for Jaws, every time Jack Carlson came onto the ice, before a game.

Like I wasn't going to add that in!

Halloween is the best slasher movie ever and one of the best movie from the 70's

Requiem for a Dream should be shown to every high school student, as a deterrent from drug use.

Requiem for a Dream should be shown to every high school student, as a deterrent from drug use.

Alien is an awesome sci-fi horror with beautiful shots and awesome direction from Ridley Scott

Gone Girl was an awesome thriller with brilliant performance from Affleck and Pike
Pulp Fiction is my favorite Tarantino and I think it's one of the best movie of all-time

The Shining is one of the best horror movies ever. And I am seeing it in the theater this month!
wow you're lucky!!

Taxi Driver is one brilliant flick with awesome direction from Martin Scorsese and astounding performance from De Niro !

I have to return some videotapes.
Sinister was a top 5 horror film for me on first watch. I can't wait to watch the 2nd in theater

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
AHX has one of the most striking film scenes ever. I had always heard of the "curb smile", but was not ready for the sheer brutality.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
American Beauty is my favorite Spacey role.

Se7en is a nihilistic, stylish masterpiece by a great director.