Paparazzi...menace or interesting?

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
They don't have Twinkies in the UK?!? No wonder we went to war with you guys.
the first time my boyfriend had them was when he came to visit me a couple years ago, and he didn't see what the big fuss was; he did like oreos, though!

personally, i think jaffa cakes are much, much better:

I think Twinkies are pretty average...unless you put them in the fridge or freezer. Then they get really good.

Gotta have 'em fresh, too, when they're all spongy and whatnot.

Oreo's are ok, I prefer chocolate digestives, but they're tasty. Jaffa Cakes, on the other hand, are bloody brilliant. Even the cheap 'own brand' versions are usually pretty damn good.

the freezer? sounds disgusting.
Why would making them cold suddenly make them disgusting? I'm talking while they're still packaged, not covered in ice and soggy or anything.

Semper Fooey
Uno candy bars taste really good frozen. I actually saw them in a drugstore after years of only seeing them in warehouse stores where you had to buy a whole box.

Why would making them cold suddenly make them disgusting? I'm talking while they're still packaged, not covered in ice and soggy or anything.
if they were put in the freezer, wouldn't they no longer be soft and spongy?

Semper Fooey
I thought Uno was a card game.

I just Googled them, and they look like a chocolate 3 Musketeers.
They are similar, but I don't like 3 Muskateers. There is a definite difference.

if they were put in the freezer, wouldn't they no longer be soft and spongy?
Well, maybe with the soft, but I find putting cake-type things in the fridge helps them stay moist. And they usually re-soften pretty quick after they're taken out, for whatever reason. Been awhile since I've tried it with Twinkies, but I kept some leftover cake (a lot of it) from our engagement party in the fridge, and it stayed moist a solid week after. Depends on what you like, I guess; for me, dry cake is the worst.

When you eat real dessert as rarely as I do, you have a lot of time to figure out exactly how you want it.

haha - ever try m&ms and reeses cups in the fridge? best. thing. ever.

Yoda, did you save a peice of wedding cake to eat together for your 1 year? my parents did that... only, my mom shoved it in my step-dad's face as a joke, which we had on camera. ha.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I think Twinkies are pretty average...unless you put them in the fridge or freezer. Then they get really good.

Gotta have 'em fresh, too, when they're all spongy and whatnot.
I didn't spend three years in the Air Force just to have Twinkies bad-mouthed by a 900 year old Muppet!

haha - ever try m&ms and reeses cups in the fridge? best. thing. ever.
Reese's, yeah. Even the sugar free ones are nice that way, know they don't "hold" the cold very well, sadly.

Yoda, did you save a peice of wedding cake to eat together for your 1 year? my parents did that... only, my mom shoved it in my step-dad's face as a joke, which we had on camera. ha.
We didn't have a cake, just a bunch of doughnuts. And no, we didn't freeze a donut. We might have one on our one-year anniversary, though.

Are people putting chocolate in the fridge?!?!?!

Noooooooooooo!!!!!!
i love it, usually.

you should change your name to "balks at everything written."