Why a Director should employ an Aussie Actor?

Tools    

Why the hostility people? You know Aussies rule!! We are the best, and we offer the best. As for Hugh, most of you guys are in bloody high School/College or recently graduated....what the hell do you guys know about charisma? Nothing!!!
Is it National Australia Week over there or something? You just seem to be on a kick atm, that's all.

BTW, if you think that Hugh Jackman has chariisma, then it appears to be you who knows nothing about it.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Seriously I think there are plenty of Australians in Hollywood films.

Some of my favorites are Guy Pearce, Toni Collette, and Naomi Watts.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
2nd youngest? Really, interesting. I must admit, I am very adept at hiding my age. All you have to do, make statements that elude to one's brilliance, like most gen Y's.
I see that a lot on here.

It always reminds me of this

...and this

I went to college!!!

Like it's some kind of a contest.

Semper Fooey
I was watching some movie a few weeks ago. I admit it. An Australian accent sounds like a Brit one to me and I thought I was watching a Brit movie. Then they got on the road and it was all desert, not normal UK landscape. Then the kangaroo showed up. It was real boring going nowhere and I gave up on it.

Also Australian was, according to rumors, the nymphomaniac but very talented Mae Busch, the best of Laurel and Hardy's supporting players.

&feature=related

Semper Fooey
It wasn't a well known movie. It started as a young guy who regularly phoned in false police reports and trying to catch him the police chief caused an accident and was fired. That was okay then it got real dull. The guy then went on the road with his sister who was a singer and they would pick up money with her singing in bars. She keeps bugging him to get a job and he gets one in a mine. It took them a long time to get to that. Are you bored yet? I was.