Oprah coming to Australia

Tools    

Semper Fooey
Most of the Oprah bashers here are guys who were never fans of the Oracle of Chicago.

I find Oprah to be all right but she's not one of my favourite talk show hosts. My mum really likes her though, so I want to get her tickets to her show down here.

This is a good thing.

The place needs a bit of culture. What next? Ballet? Line Dancing?
........................ next we will be getting potatoes

The People's Republic of Clogher
Never! Our spuds are going nowhere!

You probably don't have enough rain and generally crap weather for them to flourish anyway. Yer better off growing chips - cut out the middle man.

Since this is the Oprah thread, I am obliged to post this:

OVER 9000 PENISES

I always feel like Im betraying her somehow, but I never understood the fascination with Oprah. she has a cult-like following that is seriously scary (and somewhat awe-inspiring). Then she went and insulted african-american school children, and basically made her own religion.

basically, we all knew she was off, but when she became her own god, she crossed the line. Elvis has left the building!

she's insane. i would definitely still go to her show tho.

Semper Fooey
Oprah may be God, but at least she pays her own way when she goes to another country.

Next year she is giving away to her audience 9000 penises.

He wasn't trying to kill her. That was just another weight loss gimmick she was testing out.