Angelina Jolie, too skinny!

Tools    

I didn't say you did. I simply replied to what you said to her. Exactly what you said.

your statement doesn't erase any opinions that say she isn't.
You can say that, but I can't?

Of course, thanks for your opinion.
Watch your attitude, too.

I'm sickened and actually rather offended to be refereed to as myogynistic because I personally prefer a skinny frame to a curvy one (only if I had to choose, there are some stunning plus size models out there). I cant find the logic in that atoll.

I hope you don't think that all of us are insulting you for your choice. We are simply giving our opinion on her. That is all. Who cares what you prefer. That's your choice, because you have to live with it. If I had to choose, I'd rather be too skinny, instead of too heavy. I'm simply saying that she's too skinny.

Watch your attitude, too.
For the record I wasn't being sarcastic.

As for your request, I'l continue saying the first thing that comes to my head as-long as I'm on this board.

I hope you don't think that all of us are insulting you for your choice. We are simply giving our opinion on her. That is all. Who cares what you prefer. That's your choice, because you have to live with it. If I had to choose, I'd rather be too skinny, instead of too heavy. I'm simply saying that she's too skinny.
Not atol, I'm replying exclusively to planet, I'm actually offended that I may have offended him, in a ...weird kind of way.

Why is Angelina unhealthy?

This is unhealthy
Why is Angelina unhealthy? It's hard to evaluate her health unless you do a complete medical. Though her appearance seems her BMI is less than appropriate for a Woman. That said, many females body weight will fluctuate after having a baby and also...stress, work demands. But, it seems, Angelina Jolie, is making demands on her body that in the long run, will cause her health issues that will be difficult to repair.

The Next Big Thing, that's twice now you've guessed me wrong, and you also don't answer my direct questions. What's funny is how out of shape you are getting over this topic, and other's opinions.

p.s. It's whether, not weather.

The Next Big Thing, that's twice now you've guessed me wrong, and you also don't answer my direct questions. What's funny is how out of shape you are getting over this topic, and other's opinions.

p.s. It's whether, not weather.
I think I'm just going to leave this topic. I don't even know why I posted in this one. Sorry about the grammar, it's 02:42 here, my attention span is flushed, and my heads to sore to look at my screen properly .
---
I apologise to Planet, I became cagey and discombobulated the minute I was accused of hating woman. That couldn't be further from the truth.

I think the mods here are great, including you Des, but you dropped a grade in my book when you treated me like a child just there. You don't need to moderate me, If I become unwelcome on this board, I'l be gone long before I'm banned if you get me.

Let's just all be friends.....haha
Sorry to go off topic, but, since joining forums...not this one in particular. I've noticed an apprehension for members to get in heated discussions. It's usually American based forums that are adverse to any topic that may stir up a discussion which can be quite fiery. I'm a member of a Aussie forum, and the **** that get's said there, would make your Butcher blush.

What I'm saying is......you don't have to please everyone, and be everyone's friend. It doesn't happen in day to day life, nor is it possible to occur online. Yeah, sure, there should be some courtesy, but, it helps to let people know where you stand on certain subjects, not to mention, how you feel about the running of the forum. Maybe I just come from...how shall I say? More direct approach to people.

I think the mods here are great, including you Des, but you dropped a grade in my book when you treated me like a child just there. You don't need to moderate me, If I become unwelcome on this board, I'l be gone long before I'm banned if you get me.
I would love to know how you getting banned fits into this. Because I'm a mod that defended another mod?

I only moderate spammers, and those who break the rules. I was treating you as I would anyone else in real life. If I think someone's rude to a friend, myself, or pretty much anyone, for that matter, I'll say something to them. Just because I'm a mod, doesn't mean I lose that right. Caity is easily one of the sweetest people on this board, and it seemed to me you were being rude to her with your reply. Then again, there was nothing wrong with my first reply.

Let's just all be friends.....haha
That's a little hard to do when I can't do or say the exact same thing someone else does.

Shes obviously on drugs, and probably going to be dead within 10 years. Same with Lyndsey Lohan. Both look like live representations of an old role Jolie played in "Gia", but instead of actual heroin its pharmaceutical heroin i.e. painkillers. She was the most beautiful woman in hollywood 5 years ago, but now she could play Karen Carpenter in a movie. Just looking at her now depresses me.

I gave a few neg rep thumbs down whatchamicallits for any post advocating this absurd skinny display as being anything less than tragic. "I know shes too skinny but I cant help myself shes hawt" DERP! People saying Jolies skinniness is ok are the same crowd that called Jessica Simpson fat - Youre fools! Id take Jessica Simpson now over Angelina Jolie any day of the week.

I should've said RADICAL feminist. No need to apologize for a reasonable protest.

Here's my thesis:

If there isn't enough of a biological difference, and let's be honestly, there isn't. Our bodies can do practically anything. The idea of a skinny, emaciated woman is attractive precisely in order to advance an artificially normalized biological difference. It pleases men to see women in a state of withering away, because it naturally reaffirms their perceived physical and emotional dominance.

---

Again, I should be the one apologizing. But you already did so...

Yeah, I don't believe that at all. Men like skinny women up to a point because being thin is usually pretty healthy. If they like women to be skinnier than is healthy, then it's because being skinny is difficult, and thus having a skinny woman is considered a sign of status, or something they've been repeatedly told is desirable, and given the largely psychological nature of attraction, that matters.

Not that liking skinny women requires much of an explanation; if a guy likes women a little on the heavier side, nobody feels the need to find an insulting psychological stereotype to explain it, even though being heavy isn't healthy, either. It's only worth trying to explain if it sits at either extreme.

She was the most beautiful woman in hollywood 5 years ago,...
No she wasn't. She's never been the most beautiful woman in Hollywood.

I gave a few neg rep thumbs down whatchamicallits for any post advocating this absurd skinny display as being anything less than tragic.
Really? Neg rep for stating their opinion of what they find attractive? I might argue it, I might ridicule it, I might ignore it, but I wouldnt' neg rep it. Especially when it's about sexual attraction.

I should've said RADICAL feminist. No need to apologize for a reasonable protest.

Here's my thesis:

If there isn't enough of a biological difference, and let's be honestly, there isn't. Our bodies can do practically anything. The idea of a skinny, emaciated woman is attractive precisely in order to advance an artificially normalized biological difference. It pleases men to see women in a state of withering away, because it naturally reaffirms their perceived physical and emotional dominance.

---

Again, I should be the one apologizing. But you already did so...

I believe the word you youngsters use is...

FAIL!!!

My counterexample are most models and their required weight. Why? It's freakish, totally unhealthy looking, and saddening. I wonder if that's true about a skinny woman being a sign of status. I feel like most women can easily reject that kind of body image. Don't start insulting the other side now.

Being heavy is sorta healthy though. It means you have a lot of food around, and thus so will your children. You won't go hungry. From the evolutionary standpoint, seeking out the heavy gals/guys seems like the way to go. The excess is only evident psychologically, I claim.

I believe the word you youngsters use is...

FAIL!!!
Nice image. However, if you could tell me where I failed specifically. Unless "fail" means you disagree.

You of all people should know what it feels like to present a radical stance.

It pleases men to see women in a state of withering away, because it naturally reaffirms their perceived physical and emotional dominance.
Wow youre wrong. Do you feel a sense of strength watching your mother get old? Are you invigored as a man when you see your wife or lover age, and ? If you wish to test your comment in any sociological test youd find your theory flawed. Really thats a good thing though nobody would want to be right about something like that

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
I would still have sex with her. And all of you would to. And that's what the real issue is.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201