Angelina Jolie, too skinny!

Tools    

She looks about as thin as she has for the last few years, not including the pregnancy, of course.

Don't forget, that's with the camera adding 10 pounds.

She is waaaay too thin...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The lighting on the legs is deceptive, but I'm a good feminist, and women shouldn't be force to be that skinny all the time.

Guys say she looks fine. Women say she's too skinny.

Hello!!!!!!

She is gorgeous... but, regardless, the last time I saw her around this neck of the woods... she was too skinny...
As defined by.........you? Listen buddy, aesthetic appeal is a personal preference, your statement doesn't erase any opinions that say she isn't.

Unfortunately I cant get her in for a medical, so we can't determine weather or not she's healthy which for me is vitally important.

"she is gorgeous" ..... so she's not too skinny?

Gorgeously too skinny.

She rocks the too-skinny look in a gorgeous manner.

It seems we have some budding designers. Why? Well, it's usually fashion designers who promote this look as healthy.

This is Healthy..

lol I love skinny girls. Probably border line "too skinny" but, I guess I cant help it.
Help it. I'd go as far as to say this was misogynistic. I'm a good feminist.

As defined by.........you? Listen buddy, aesthetic appeal is a personal preference, your statement doesn't erase any opinions that say she isn't.
Just the same, the other opinions don't erase Caity's, either. I lost too much weight once, and was bony like that. Well, my arms weren't that pathetic, but I was too skinny, in my opinion . . . In everyone's opinion, actually. So as far as I can see . . . She's too skinny.

Just the same, the other opinions don't erase Caity's, either. I lost too much weight once, and was bony like that. Well, my arms weren't that pathetic, but I was too skinny, in my opinion . . . In everyone's opinion, actually. So as far as I can see . . . She's too skinny.
I didn't try to erase anyones opinion by quoting a members post and contradicting them. Of course, thanks for your opinion.

Semper Fooey
Guys say she looks fine. Women say she's too skinny.

Hello!!!!!!
Is this an imposter Planet News?