What young Actress today, will still have solid work in 30 years?

Tools    

Watch her early work like The Parent Trap she was really good.
The problem is that her 'early work' starts and ends with The Parent Trap. And I agree with you that she was good in that movie, but using the adjectives 'terrific' and 'actress' for her based on one performance is a bit of stretch for me.

Semper Fooey
Even acting ability can't get you to a long career. Elizabeth Hartmam was nominated for an Oscar for her first film, but her career quickly floundered, and she committed suicide, long forgotten by Hollywood in her early forties.

Natalie Portman, I'd say will be around in 25-30 years. She'll definitely have the ability to take on roles that ask for intelligence and wisdom. For she already possesses these qualities. I can also see her getting some award for 50 years in the biz, when she's only 60-62. You can say Michael_10 said it here first..

What other Actress can wear a buzz cut like Natalie Portman, you tell me?

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I'm really not digging the buzz cut, and to tell you the truth I'm not sure I agree that she might be around for a long time. To me she's kind of been fading already, but I do really like her skills.

I'm really not digging the buzz cut, and to tell you the truth I'm not sure I agree that she might be around for a long time. To me she's kind of been fading already, but I do really like her skills.
She's never been top of the tree, she's like the tortoise...slow and steady. And yeah, the buzz cut on a Woman is an acquired taste

WE ARE MARSHALL!!!!!
I really like Alexis Bledel. If she finds the right movies she could be around for a little while.

Also AnnaSophia Robb who was a really hot young actress several years ago in Because Of Winn Dixie, Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, and Bridge To Terabithia I thought was going to be around for awhile, but she has faded a little.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I wouldnt' worry about all these young actresses getting jobs. In about 30 years they'll be reality stars on "Housewives of Beverly Hills" putting out crap like this:

Semper Fooey
You know an actor's career is over when they start doing infomercials (only shown late at night).

Muriel Hemmingway's career is over.

Even if you're enormously driven and super talented,
There are so many variables involved that are beyond one's control.

The proportion of actors that become movie stars is probably less then 1%
Unemployment amongst actors is about 90%
So a steady job is already a total god send

The curse of child actors is, what worked when they were 12 no longer works when they're 21
Or one simply grows up: Amanda Bynes, she's no longer a teen-aged girl, her face has matured into that of a young woman. I saw the trailer for Easy A, I thought she was kind of unrecognizable.
After a while it just grinds you down: Amanda Bynes
Bad Luck: Meg Tilly
Actors can become raging megalomanias and become unemployable: insert favorite diva story
Some become addicted to drugs: Glenn Quinn
or plastic surgery: Melanie "puffy lips" Griffin
Their personality simply falls out of favour with the public: Paul Reuben
Make enemies with the wrong person: Mark Hamil
Movie technology changes: Avatar technology which can clone actors

30 years is an eternity in show business.

Honestly, I"d have to say no one.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
Does Will Smith and Jada Pinket have a daughter? if they do i'll say her.

never underestimate the access that nepotism brings.

Judging by some of the actresses mentioned here, we're playing fairly loosely with the term 'young' aren't we? Though, I guess it's all relative.
What 30, or there are abouts isn't young? Just that statement proved why Actresses above 45 find it hard to get work....shame on you