Paparazzi...menace or interesting?

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I love how, 7thson, wanted the Juno thread stopped and how every member criticized him for this. I wouldn't even say I'm angry. I slept well last night, woke up and had short jog and now I'm eating my breaky. If I was a hot head I would've said a lot more than I did.

As far as my topics of choice. Well, I spoke about the Palestine crisis, and the thread had two members discussing this with me. When I wrote about Johnny Depp the members couldn't get enough. When I started a thread about films made in Australia, it fell of deaf ears. And how can someone know about every movie and its worth in the scheme of things? Sometimes I watch a movie and forget about it 10mins later, so why would I even write about it?

Am I a hot head? My previous work, if I was a hot head I'd most likely me dead now. I just get pissed with certain people on here and certain forums. An Aussie forum I'm on about sport, we get in all these heated debates, but the members don't whinge....and cry to Mommy so she can wipe the tears away. Grow a set!
Well you sure typed the hell out of me.

Who whined? I didn't. Loner didn't. Cait didn't. The only person who complained at all was you (about people apparently picking on you) so I have no idea who this is supposed to be addressed to.

Yes, we know you get pissed at "certain people." Those "certain people" appear to be people who make a counterargument against something you've said, act even remotely educated, or ask rhetorical questions. It's a pretty wide net.
LOL! I'm wondering who wore the veil and white dress at your wedding...You're a joke, mate!

I wasn't whinging, I was telling the ******** off!

why do you want to turn this into a "you're a girly man" "no, you're a girly man!" thing so badly?
He has issues.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Michael_10, take it from someone who has a short fuse (often I am too sensitive to others' posts), you're over-reacting to folks in this thread and just making the situation worse.

Semper Fooey
why do you want to turn this into a "you're a girly man" "no, you're a girly man!" thing so badly?
This is what girly men look like:

Here is a real reason to go to Australia, not to see Oprah.

Here ya go, mate. You never know you maybe interested?

&feature=fvw

Michael_10, take it from someone who has a short fuse (often I am too sensitive to others' posts), you're over-reacting to folks in this thread and just making the situation worse.
I'm not overreacting at all. Loner was a smart ass, and I called him on it. Than Yoda as the parental guardian, said I shouldn't call Loner a "Moron". It would have been all said and done, until Yoda opened his big trap! What you have to realise, it isn't my supposed short fuse that's the problem, it's stupid little games played on this forum. And as a member I will not sit back if it's forwarded my way. I'm just replying in turn. What I find hilarious about the whole situation on this forum; if Yoda just keeps out of spats between members, more likely than not, things will be settled. Me and, Will15, seem to be alright now, though initially, I thought his posts were complete ****. What I respect about him is, he didn't run to Mommy asking for his diaper to be changed like some other members. As for, Planet News, he or she is a sarcasm encyclopedia....but he's not a sook/whinger! Honeykid, probably couldn't be bothered with this stupid **** we're going on with. But there's a few members who in my opinion, need a good kick up the backside!

Semper Fooey
Guess we won't be seeing any more clips of Australian beaches.

I missed this last round of fun, so I'll just reply now.

LOL! I'm wondering who wore the veil and white dress at your wedding...You're a joke, mate!
Thanks for proving my point: you have no response. This is playground stuff. I make an argument, you call me a girl. Brilliant.

I wasn't whinging, I was telling the ******** off!
See? I asked you who was whining, you have no answer. So, like I said: no one was whining, and the only one even complaining was you (you said people were taking "swipes" at you and we "don't realize we're doing it").

I'm not overreacting at all. Loner was a smart ass, and I called him on it. Than Yoda as the parental guardian, said I shouldn't call Loner a "Moron". It would have been all said and done, until Yoda opened his big trap! What you have to realise, it isn't my supposed short fuse that's the problem, it's stupid little games played on this forum. And as a member I will not sit back if it's forwarded my way. I'm just replying in turn. What I find hilarious about the whole situation on this forum; if Yoda just keeps out of spats between members, more likely than not, things will be settled.
Nope. People have routinely brought their complaints about your insults directly to me. Some other members who weren't involved in the "spats" even complained about it independently. The overwhelming majority of the time someone asks me to intervene, not that I need an invitation to enforce the site's rules. So there goes your theory, on two different levels.

Me and, Will15, seem to be alright now, though initially, I thought his posts were complete ****. What I respect about him is, he didn't run to Mommy asking for his diaper to be changed like some other members. As for, Planet News, he or she is a sarcasm encyclopedia....but he's not a sook/whinger! Honeykid, probably couldn't be bothered with this stupid **** we're going on with. But there's a few members who in my opinion, need a good kick up the backside!
Thinking this is not a problem. Thinking it's your job to give them that kick, and that you can do it however you please, is.

Yet another quasi-interesting member who can't be bothered to show a modicum of self-control. Oh well.

Can't say I'll miss the guy, given his propensity to try to turn everything into some sort of arm-wrestling match, and always steer the discussion back to his military service. He was the Walter Sobchak of Movie Forums.

The Admin abides.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Nah, that was coz you preferred tea with salt water. (You're supposed to use milk!)

They don't have Twinkies in the UK?!?
Which means they don't have Cup Cakes, Sno Balls, Ding Dongs, Ho Hos, Suzy Qs. What a barbaric place!

You forced me into looking at pictures of cake

nope no Twinkies here, no Ding Dongs, Ho Hos, Suzy Qs.
We have Suzy Quatro who you exported to us..you can have her back now

We have Cadburys Mini Rolls which look like your Ho Hos but with a sensible name

we have our own Snow Balls

and your cupcakes addiction has invaded our shores in the past couple of years !