Name that movie!

Tools    

NEED HELP WITH MOVIE TITLE.....I recently watched a movie on Netflix that was sort of a psychological thriller...I cannot remember any character's names BUT its about a couple who have broke down so the young woman finds a cabin in the woods for heat but ends up meeting her deceased father there, he is young and actually hasn't had her yet and at first they don't know they are related. Its like they are in a time warp. They share the same locket, have the same picture of a woman that I think may have been the young womans mother. When they try to leave the cabin, no matter what route they take, they always end up back at the cabin. I hope someone can help me out! Thanks everyone!

I guess it may be The Cabin in the Woods.

I know it isn't Cabin in the Woods, but thank you! Also, I looked through my viewing history in Netflix, it has been cleared out. Apparently I watched it too long ago...

Yeah, I was literally just coming into this thread to say that, because I was just looking at my own and it doesn't get cut off. This might be relevant because either a) it's on there and you don't recognize the title when you see it, or b) you didn't see it there, and maybe figuring out where you did see it would provide some other clue.

Check Netflix history.When you find it please share the title