What Movie Do You Want a Sequel To?

Tools    

Dr. Strangelove or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Nuclear Winter
The original players are no longer with us and without the original players, a sequel would be all kinds of wrong.

Hope to see a new "A Nightmare on Elm Street" or "Friday 13th" better than the last ones...

As the title says.

What movie would you like to see have a sequel?

Since I'm sure that Mad Max 5 is in the works, I won't waste my "wish" on that and say

'Idiocracy 2'
We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force. ~Ayn Rand

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis!!! Si vis pacem, para bellum!!!

Leon the Professional

(In reality)
Natalie Portman recently reported being the target of anti-Semitic threats made by Islamic gangs outside her house in France...(I can't post links yet...so Google it)

My thought for a solution would be for Portman to place house-plants around her property with signs stating that "One step beyond this plant and you will be in range" signed; Mathilda....

While this would be a 'same universe' film, rather then a sequel; "Brokeback Mountain; From the Horse's Perspective"

Welcome to the human race...
Since I'm sure that Mad Max 4 is in the works

While this would be a 'same universe' film, rather then a sequel; "Brokeback Mountain; From the Horse's Perspective"
Seeing as we're already getting a sequel to The Passion of the Christ, I think we've got more than enough films based on Family Guy jokes in existence.

A sequel of Léon the Professional showing the life of Mathilda as an adult would be great. But probably I will wait forever for it

a tango and cash sequel would have been nice, but the actors are too old now.