Watch Dogs

Tools    

I went to the midnight release of this game and it was awesome. I got there at 10pm and paid for my game and received my receipt with a few raffle tickets. I came with a few friends and we just chilled. More and more people arrived and it was packed by 11pm. More people still had to arrive, and they started to give out prizes...I won a Watch Dogs banner. They had pizza, subway sandwiches, drinks and whatnot there which was cool. Everyone was talkative and time went by. Eventually they separated the people into groups 1-4 to get their game (the people who arrived earlier is group 1, the later they get there the higher number). I was group 1. haha
I got my game, rushed home and began to play. Watch Dogs was well worth the wait. I have the season pass as well. The game is amazing!!!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love midnight launches for games (I have only been to a couple) but me and my brother in law went for the GTAV launch and it was a laugh, they didnt put food on or anything but there was decorations and a comp to upgrade your game to the collectors edition (I didnt win it)

Watchdogs looks like my type of game I cannot wait to get my hands on it which I should be soon.

What is this Season Pass about? I see people are buying them for other games and dont know what they are?

We've talked about this a lot in the Videogames Tab thread, but I guess it can justify its own thread.

It's pretty good. It's not fantastic. I like it a fair bit because I'm a PC gamer and haven't gotten my GTA fix yet. The hacking mechanic is fun and interesting, but I think it's a
. However, I think the inevitable sequel has the chance to be really, really good, because they bit off a lot with this game and I think with a little refinement it could be something special.

My biggest complaint at the moment is that gun play is too effective. I can shoot my way out of almost anything. Hacking ends up being about thinning out the herd beforehand, which is fun, but it needs to be broader and more effective. There needs to be a way to take out entire crews with hacking (sometimes), but in a way that's still challenging.

Good game, glad I bought it, but not great. Yet. The franchise as a whole could still get there.

I try not to use guns. I like to keep myself less of a menace as possible. The only time I use my weapons is when they are my last option. I like to sneak and tackle, plus it gets me more XP. The game is extremely addictive and the hacking part makes it more awesome.

I haven't heard about the sequel, but when that does come out I will definitely be getting it. I am sure it would be made for the next gen only consoles though by the time it gets released, so the way it's going to be created it will probably be much more advanced and more skillful.

I am glad I purchased the season pass though for Watch Dogs, I shall be enjoying this game well into the future and my banner will be showcased above me as I play. Haha

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Jrs I was online checking in on one of the many city check ins and I saw you were the last person to check in before me My gamertag, well I say mine it has long ago been taken over by my children and changed numerous times, is 'UnDead Vikin9' so if you see any check ins with that gamertag it is I

Finished this awhile back. Because I do a lot of side missions during the campaign in games like this, I've only played it a tiny bit since then. After that it's pretty much down to rote "collecting" of various achievements.

I might go rampaging a bit just to see how it goes, but I'm pretty much done with it all at once. It's followed pretty much the same trajectory as GTA IV in that regard. It's a distinct type of open-world game from the Fallouts and Skyrims of the world, both of which inevitably have lots of varied things to do even after you've hit all the major areas.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I try to get on it as much as I can because im hooked but with the kids its difficult lol I am just going through act 2 at the moment. I have been getting side tracked with side missions and the online has been pulling me away from the campaign as well. I think its an awesome game and hope they make another one or even a series. The only series I have loved is GTA and I think this could go along the same route.

With games like Skyrim and Fallout, I like watching people play them rather than me playing them, I just cannot get into them at all. I dont know why but is have tried with quite a few of the simillar titles. Maybe its a time thing as you have to put a lot of time into them and I dont get much time on there.

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
I haven't seen the OP around here in a while but I always wanted to wish his avatar well after the cataract surgery.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have been so busy over the last few days I havent even played this in a while... Hopefully I can jump on it later and try to do some missions but I keep getting side tracked